bonus

• xxxfifixxx
      xxxfifixxx
      Bronze
      hello
      i've did all steps including ID sent to security and i wass wondering how long till i get the bonus
      i'm asking here because theres no1 answering my tickets..... :(
      can you tell at least aprox.
      thanks
  • 6 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi xxxfifixxx!

We are working on your ID check. Just a little patience please.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • xxxfifixxx
      xxxfifixxx
      Bronze
      thanks for the fast replay
      at least i know that you got my ID :)
      now i'm whaiting.....
    • xxxfifixxx
      xxxfifixxx
      Bronze
      yesterday after i post this and got answered that you are working on my ID check and i will get money soon....and soon i got an e-mail requesting an invoice as a proof of address....question would be why didn't you asked when you ask for ID?.....but no problem, i have sent an invoice also, another day has past and still no answer .......
      i post here because none replays to tickets, i got replay only after 2 days and only after i posted here....seems like Pushkin is the only one who works inhere and the only one who can put some wheels in move ( thanks God for Pushkin :) ))
      one week has passed since i have registered to PS (and at start it's written 48 hours...) and still no bonus and i have a strange filling that after this post i will receive another e-mail asking about more documents or telling me that mi shoe number don't fit my registration data or something
      anyway i still got 10% of hopes that this is for real but it seems more and more unlikely ...
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi xxxfifixxx!

Unfortunately a lot of people try to get the $50 starting capital more than once which makes it necessary to have such a security system. Thread: 50$

I'm definitely not the only one who is working here and I'm sure our support team is working on your ticket and ID check. Normally you should get your money within 48 hours after your ID check has been completed.

Sorry for any inconvenience!
      Puschkin81
    • xxxfifixxx
      xxxfifixxx
      Bronze
      i got it today !!!!
      thanks very much
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Good news!

I hope you enjoy it here. Don't forget to read our strategy articles, to post your hands in our sample hands board and to participate in our live coachings.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81