rakeback question

• OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      1. you get rakeback from Monday to the next weeks Tuesday, so thats 9 days. and u receive it on friday, is this right ?
      2. the FTP points that u made without happy hour, is listed on the iron man page, so add monday to tuesday all ur points, divide it with 7 and u get ur rake, then * .27 and u get ur final rakeback. is this right ? coz this should be right.
      then I dont get it how can I get always, less rakeback then I should, now I calculated 85$, and i got 52$ instead..no bonus, no tournament, no nothing, no ftp use, no medal use, absolutely none..its been always like this, but I dont get it why.
  • 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi OZSA,

It's calculated from Tuesday to Monday inclusive using server time (7 days) and paid out on the following Friday.

It isn't that easy to calculate directly from ftp points as you receive a different amount of points on cash tables rake as opposed to tournament/sng fee.

Using PokerStrategy points is a little easier but still not an exact science.

Don't get too hung up on rakeback, it's calculated and paid out automatically after various deductions as you've mentioned.

Best regards,

Bart
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      so if I check the iron man, in that 7day period I had 245$ rake, but if I check after SP, its only 192$ rake. how is that possible? PS is not tracking everything?
      according to the SP the rakeback is good, but why is it less then on the iron man?
    • kukkakeppi
      kukkakeppi
      Bronze
      That's the way you calculate your net earned rake. All bonuses and guarantee / freeroll tournaments are subtracted from that amount, and store purchases and such also reduce the net earned rake. Once all is subtracted from the net earned rake, you multiply the remaining figure by .27 and you should get the amount of rakeback received. However if you don't have any bonuses nor played in any guarantee tournaments the situation seems peculiar to say the least.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by OZSA
      so if I check the iron man, in that 7day period I had 245$ rake, but if I check after SP, its only 192$ rake. how is that possible? PS is not tracking everything?
      according to the SP the rakeback is good, but why is it less then on the iron man?
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      It isn't that easy to calculate directly from ftp points as you receive a different amount of points on cash tables rake as opposed to tournament/sng fee.
      Full Tilt points

$1 rake at cash tables earns 1 ftp point#, $1 tournament fee earns 7 ftp points.
      # But you will not have necessarily contributed all $1 of that rake. Full Tilt work on a dealt basis.

You cannot calculate rakeback from ftp points alone. Strategy points will be closer, but as I've mentioned above, it won't always be exact (rounding).
      PokerStrategy points DO however include all of your poker play.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart