Hero (BTN): $22.79
      SB: $8.77
      BB: $24.49
      UTG: $10.36
      MP: $3.45
      CO: $10.14

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is BTN with 5 :club: 5 :heart:
      2 folds, CO raises to $0.35, Hero calls $0.35, 1 fold, BB calls $0.25

Flop: ($1.10) 2 :club: 9 :club: 5 :spade: (3 players)
      BB bets $0.60, CO raises to $2.20, Hero raises to $22.44, BB folds, CO folds

Villian 1 (BB) is 36/9/3.0 after 36 hands
      Villian 2 (CO) is 22/17/4.0 after 50 hands

Should I just flat call hoping that fish that potbet flop will stay in game?? CO really has a hand here after raise (at least I thought so). I thought that my line looks weaker with shove (that I represent flush draw). Should I slowplay here??? :f_confused:

EDIT Ok I changed that ;) Villian 2 Cutoff
  • 2 replies
    • OZSA
      you actually post urself as villain 2, coz ur the BTN :D
      well BB is loose and CO seems laggy too so its better to call but if a flush shows it sucks alot.. if CO raises there and fold to shove, he can only have stuff like 9x or 66 77 88, anything else he would call, flushdraws, 2pairs, sets. but if he got only 9x its not many turn that he will bet/call AI, he will mostly check/fold imo, but BB has alot of money there, just like u, so call and give him a chance to see a turn is better, or if he could even bluff u after u call, he could 4bet/shove anytime (dunno how aggro he is). normally if CO is 3betting that big, I'd never expect a fold there from him, so the play should be ok 90% of the time, only problem with shoving is that u force out the BB which is a fish and bigstack. the point is to give a chance for the fish to bluff when u have a set, and i dont think there's a best line with this hand, 90% of the time CO will call the shove, and 10% he bluffs, even less, 5%...
    • MaestroOfZerg

I'd probably just call in position since we're deep with BB, even if he has the flushdraw and the flush comes in we can redraw to a full house and possibly get his entire stack. If the flush doesn't come, CO will be put in an awkward spot again on the turn and he'll usually try to shove his value hands figuring we're all drawing. If he's smart and recognizes how much strength your flop coldcalls shows, he would usually have found a fold against a 3-bet as well with foldable hands.

It's kinda of a gamble since it feels gross when the flush comes in on the turn, but sometimes overvaluing protection can lead you to stray away from the most +ev decision.

Hope it helps.