This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

mangler at få mine 50

• PGOlsen
      PGOlsen
      Bronze
      jeg har sendt både billeder og talt med dem i telefonen men de mener ikke jeg er den jeg er svindel og humbug så lad være med at lave noget sådan hvis det bare er svindel og humbug
  • 3 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey PGOlsen,

from the little Swedish I understand, I got that you're frustrated about the nonpayment of the $50 starting capital, is that correct?

I would kindly ask you to either create a thread on the Swedish forums or tell us about your problem in English :)

Hadi
    • nubbe2
      nubbe2
      Black
      Its Danish. Since there is not Danish forum:

here is my translation

-I did send both pictures and spoke with "them" on the phone , but they are saying that I am not the one I claim i am. -

The rest is he says fraud* stop doing something if its fraud.

* Donnu if Fraud is the rigth word , but you get the picture.
    • MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      Thanks nubbe2 :)

PGOlsen,
      I assume during our check, the colleagues stumbled across an inconsistency. The information you provided most likely didn't match up.
      As we give out $50 for free, we want to make sure everything is correct. So I ask for your understanding and advise to get in touch with our customer support.