Welcome to the jungle

• jmba88
      jmba88
      Bronze
      Hi everyone!!
      I finnally got here, all my poker mates have been telling me to get here and learn the real deal,so here I am.
      I'm from Spain, but my poker addiction began in London,playing 6 days a week in every bar,pub,home game the tube could get me too. The first months was pretty bad,couldn't get any profit,any at all. I wasn't very open to the idea of online poker, but one day I couldn't get any game in London (yeah,can you believe that?),so I downloaded a software and played all night,and that was the first night I made some real profit. The thing is that online you can play so much more with little money,and you can bluff much more also,at least that was my case. Then I started reading about poker, and it seems that the winning poker strategy is REALLY tight! I couldn't believe it, tight? I thought tight game wasnt profitable since phil hellmuth. Well, so now I guess im gonna change gears.
      I live in Valencia now, mechanical engineering student with a passion for sports (including chess and poker,I think they're both sports now), and,of course,a passion for parties and music.
      I can't wait to start reading the bad beats page!
      Have fun and,if you play well enough, I will see you at the 2016 final table.
      Juan aka Juan
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Juan & welcome to PokerStrategy, good to see you join us.

Keeping an open mind is very important when you read the strategy material, especially where you have played poker before.

Continue to study hard, make good use of our excellent strategy, media & sample hands forums to iron out any minor leaks in your game and above all else... enjoy your poker.

Look forward to getting to know you a little more in due course.

Best regards,

Bart