This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] AA flopset, hard river

• OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      Hey, first time i cant convert a hand, there's a bug with it or dunno.. i will just write it down,
      NL10 FR RUSH (nitpoker)
      me AA MP raise 3.5bb, BU call, sb bb fold
      flop A58 flushdraw, i check he checks (he cant really have a shit so i have to check there)
      turn Q, I bet 5bb he calls
      river T, I bet 10bb or so, he raises 45bb, now.KJ makes a straight there, no flush is down..i have left around 80bb so does he..what do you do ? you just shove and if its KJ thats life ?
  • 2 replies
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

He could have stuff like TT-99 not willing to fold to just one c-bet, 8x/76s/5x, a number of flushdraws. I'd bet it anyway, he won't stab at the A-high board often enough on his own when checked to.

As played on the river I doubt he takes that line with anything but QT/T8s/TT and KJ. KJ makes up for as many combos as the rest of the hands, and while we're not sure he would actually raise stuff like T8s/QT on the river (and if we jam he might fold), we're pretty sure he'll always raise the nuts.

I'd say it's a call and not a shove in a normal game. In nit land, maybe you could find a fold :)

Hope it helps.
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      I called in the end coz I had the same thought as u in my mind, but in rush its not really a good call most of the time..ty