[NL2-NL10] AA flopset, hard river

• OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      Hey, first time i cant convert a hand, there's a bug with it or dunno.. i will just write it down,
      NL10 FR RUSH (nitpoker)
      me AA MP raise 3.5bb, BU call, sb bb fold
      flop A58 flushdraw, i check he checks (he cant really have a shit so i have to check there)
      turn Q, I bet 5bb he calls
      river T, I bet 10bb or so, he raises 45bb, now.KJ makes a straight there, no flush is down..i have left around 80bb so does he..what do you do ? you just shove and if its KJ thats life ?
  • 2 replies
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

He could have stuff like TT-99 not willing to fold to just one c-bet, 8x/76s/5x, a number of flushdraws. I'd bet it anyway, he won't stab at the A-high board often enough on his own when checked to.

As played on the river I doubt he takes that line with anything but QT/T8s/TT and KJ. KJ makes up for as many combos as the rest of the hands, and while we're not sure he would actually raise stuff like T8s/QT on the river (and if we jam he might fold), we're pretty sure he'll always raise the nuts.

I'd say it's a call and not a shove in a normal game. In nit land, maybe you could find a fold :)

Hope it helps.
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      I called in the end coz I had the same thought as u in my mind, but in rush its not really a good call most of the time..ty