Gettofish (UTG): $11.29
      lumberpusher (UTG+1): $6.74
      TheOnlyHopey (CO): $6.95
      HERO (Button): $10.55
      HELKUN (SB): $11.95
      andersbak (BB): $10.65

Dealt to HERO K:spade: Q:club:

Pre-flop:
      (1 folds), lumberpusher raises to $.35, (1 folds), HERO calls $.35, (2 folds)

Flop: ($.85) 6:heart: 8:diamond: K:heart: (2 Players)
      lumberpusher checks, HERO bets $.60, lumberpusher calls $.60

Turn: ($2.05) J:diamond: (2 Players)
      lumberpusher checks, HERO bets $1.40, lumberpusher raises to $3.50, HERO raises to $9.60 and is all-in, lumberpusher calls $2.29 and is all-in

River: ($13.63) 3:spade: (2 Players)

Villain - 39/25/AF1.1/FCbet: 29% (sample 60 hands)

I wanted to fold cause his total AF and turn AF both are very low, so he's passive, but I just can't put him on a hand.

Surely even a player this passive would cbet w/ Kx/KJ/66/88 on this board?
      In previous hands he always cbet and multibarreled really small and weak when he had flopped top pair.

Could you put him on JJ?
  • 2 replies
    • johnbeattie85
      johnbeattie85
      Bronze
      I think you possibly should fold, though it's a bit harder since villain is bad looking midstack. If you assume UTG bets top pair+ and draws on the flop, his check/call, check/raise range is going to be mainly weaker stuff that has improved - so JJ, J8, pair + backdoor FD type stuff, flopped monsters and draws occasionally. From your reads, he is not going to be playing top pairs that you beat like this -- or bluffing with regularity. So overall I think your equity is fairly bad.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by johnbeattie85
      I think you possibly should fold, though it's a bit harder since villain is bad looking midstack. If you assume UTG bets top pair+ and draws on the flop, his check/call, check/raise range is going to be mainly weaker stuff that has improved - so JJ, J8, pair + backdoor FD type stuff, flopped monsters and draws occasionally. From your reads, he is not going to be playing top pairs that you beat like this -- or bluffing with regularity. So overall I think your equity is fairly bad.
      This :)