How to setup SNGWiz to analyze non first in spots?

• elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $300(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($8,715)
      BB ($710)
      CO ($1,830)
      BTN ($2,245)

Dealt to Hero 2:club: 6:club:

CO raises to $600, fold, Hero raises to $8,715 (AI), fold, CO calls $1,230 (AI)

Is this the correct way to setup wiz to look at this spot to find his calling range?

I set myself to call 100% and BU to basically fold everything.

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $400(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($7,460)
      BB ($1,380)
      CO ($3,040)
      BTN ($1,620)

Dealt to Hero 7:spade: 2:club:

fold, BTN calls $400, fold, BB checks

As for this one, i had no idea where to start.
  • 2 replies
    • pzhon
      pzhon
      Bronze
      After you set the stacks, you choose which player is the hero by giving him some cards. Then you can choose the actions of the players in front of the hero, and these actions can include limping or making a small raise, not just pushing.

If a player in front of you limps or makes a small raise, then you need to adjust (at least) two ranges for him, the opening range and the calling range.

Be careful that if someone who is running 50/30 limps, you should not give him a top 50% range. He would raise 30% of the time, probably weighted toward the better hands. So, take out many of the better hands from his range. You can only specify percentiles, so you can't say that he would trap with AA only, raise TT-KK, and limp 66-99, but you can say that he would limp with only the hands from the 50th to 75th percentiles.
    • oblitron
      oblitron
      Bronze
      This is off-topic but I think it's worth mentioning somewhere in the forum... The latest version of SnGWiz has a calculator button added to the toolbar. This command opens the holdemresources.net Nash calculator in your browser and initializes it to match the current hand.