Hi everyone! I greatly appreciate PokerStrategy about all significant things for newbies and me !!!

• xuanyuki779
      Dear PokerStrategy admins,mods,members!
      I've been playing poker for nearly one year at some online rooms and not get much profit with my own playing style...and Google is always my best choice for finding the answer about how to play more effectively in poker...and the link to PokerStrategy showing front of my eyes...PS website is so impressive with many strategies and valuable information for training poker knowledge...
      moreover,i really like the 50$ starting capital which PS brings to all members a lot of chances for creating a successful poker career in future...now I receive my starting capital and will try best to use my PS strategies for well playing in Full Tilt Poker...Again,I would like to thank PokerStrategy admins & mods as well as good luck to other members!
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      Hi xuanyuki779, welcome to the community and thank you for your kind words :)

Yes, this is a great place to learn poker and to fine tune an existing game. We have lots of hugely experienced coaches and members that are all friendly and keen to help fellow members, you only have to ask ;)

Really looking forward to getting to know you a little better in due course, but for now I just want to wish you every success and enjoy your poker.

Good luck & best regards,