[NL2-NL10] AKo Korrektes Spiel auf dem Flop?

• Gremlin68
      Ist der Bet auf dem flop o.k.? ich denke ich bin mit dem raise der Aggressor, also Kontibet bei dem Board mit Overpairs und Backdoor Nutsflushdraw. Bei dem Rest der Hand hätte ich mit der Hand jederzeit so gespielt mit Overpairs und Nutsflush Draw.

Danke für Eure Meinung

Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)       

0.10/0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.7 by www.pokerstrategy.cc.

Preflop: Hero is SB with K:heart: , A:spade:
      5 folds, CO calls $0.25, BU folds, Hero raises to $1.25, BB folds, CO calls $1.00.

Flop: ($2.75) 2:spade: , 3:spade: , 3:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1, CO calls $1.00.

Turn: ($4.75) Q:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.15 (All-In), CO calls $2.15.

River: ($9.05) 8:heart:

Final Pot: $9.05

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows [ Kh, As ] a pair of Threes
      CO shows [ 5h, 5c ] two pairs, Fives and Threes
      CO wins $8.60 USD with two pairs, Fives and Threes.
  • 3 replies
    • ciRith
      Can't help you very much because I don't play NL but I want to let you know that you posted in our english forum. ;) Maybe you post your thread in the german one. ;)

I would make a bigger bet of 2$ and fold to any resistance and check/fold the turn ui etc. :)
    • Gremlin68
      Thanks ciRith. It was my first posted hand and I didn't recognize that Texas Grab'em had sent me to the English site.
    • Berliner1982
      You have two options here:

1. Go All-In to use your fold equity, if you believe you have any and think that your opponent has no 3 here or KK, AA or FD. Because then you can give yourself 7 Outs here, since you have 2 Overcards and the Backdoornutflushdraw. With your fold equity that could be enough against A-High, OESD, a 2 or any other other medium pocket pair.

2. If you don´t feel comfortable with option 1, just play check/fold.