hello all pokerstrategy fans

• allysus
      allysus
      Bronze
      Hi all,
      i have just passed the quiz and im now waiting for the 50$ i can play for on fulltilt, i think ill make some post from time to time letting you all know how it goes, with the bankroll and such.

Hope someone will find it amusing, and fun to follow, and sure hope i dont end up going bust. I will really try to keep the pokerstrategy in mind so i can prove this site really improves your(my) game =)
  • 2 replies
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      Hello and welcome, make sure you stick to proper BankRoll Managment and there is no telling how far you can go! Best of luck :f_biggrin:
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by KidPokersKid
      Hello and welcome, make sure you stick to proper BankRoll Managment and there is no telling how far you can go! Best of luck :f_biggrin:
      +1 :f_thumbsup:

BTW if you're keen on telling a story you are always welcome to start up a blog in order to track your progress. Occasionally you'll get some decent advice from experienced players to help you along.

Whatever happens, best of luck, make sure you use as much of the strategy content/videos and hand evaluations as you can.