*im Finally Here*

• orfenz
      orfenz
      Bronze
      Hello everyone!

I am going by the name ORFENZ. I have been playing poker for about 8 months now. You know just friendly tourneys at friends houses and the occasional live tourney. I started off pretty cocky as i won a few games at a friends and thought i i could make money permanently. WHAT A FOOLISH THOUGHT lol.

But im serious about it now and have taken all the right steps to properly prepare and give myself the best chance at succeeding in this game.

So i will play with all my heart and make sure to play with discipline. I'M GOING
      TO START MY MISSION OF TAKING ON THE WORLD.

I WILL RE-POST WITH MY ACHIEVEMENTS AND/OR MY FAILURES.

See you on the tables.
      ORFENZ.
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi orfenz & welcome to the community, it's good to see you join us here :)

I am really liking your attitude my friend and with this discipline I'm sure you will go far.

Keep an open mind, always listen to others and seek second opinions on tricky situations as these really help to fine tune any little leaks you might have in an existing game.

Wishing you every success and above all else... enjoy your poker ;)

Best regards,

Bart
    • blacksworn
      blacksworn
      Bronze
      I've been Surfing for something like this for a very long time ... m glad i found it here!~ n i passed da quiz. wow ....... have been playing freerolls for sometime nw ... i learned so many things new while trying to passed the test! thanks to poker strategy!
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Welcome blacksworn, good to have you on board.

I can highly recommend the free live coaching sessions in addition to reading through the strategy guides.

As soon you as start to play poker on your tracked account, you will automatically upgrade to bronze status and a lot more educational material, coaching sessions & videos etc will become available to you.

Study hard, play well & enjoy ;)

Best regards,

Bart