Controlling Impulses:Article

• 3 replies
    • fuzzyfish
      fuzzyfish
      Bronze

Punish Yourself.
      That works for me. I used to punch myself in the head but I became so frequent I started to fear ending up a vegetable. So I've settled for biting my hand. This also works better because when I make another one of those 70 bb river call with mid-pair "because he's got nothing", usually my hand is the one to blame. I'm not kidding. It has a will of its own. So after I started to bite it on regular basis it become much more cautious and made friends with the Fold button. Good article.

P.S. Me and my hand are just friends so don't get any ideas :f_cool:
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Hello RMB,

I edited your post to exclude the article but left the link to the article in. There is no need for both.

Hope you understand

Kind Regards,
      Toby
    • RMB
      RMB
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fuzzyfish

Punish Yourself.
      That works for me. I used to punch myself in the head but I became so frequent I started to fear ending up a vegetable. So I've settled for biting my hand. This also works better because when I make another one of those 70 bb river call with mid-pair "because he's got nothing", usually my hand is the one to blame. I'm not kidding. It has a will of its own. So after I started to bite it on regular basis it become much more cautious and made friends with the Fold button. Good article.

P.S. Me and my hand are just friends so don't get any ideas :f_cool:
      Well hands can do wonders, lol.

I was thinking of burning money bills everytime i do something stupid.
      It would work both ways, i literally burn money in game and irl. Perfect example.. :p