This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL25SH overpair against donkies

• degnic
      degnic
      Bronze
      Found a hand I started to think about from my "archive". Couldn't find it from PT nor handhistory folder, so I just have to post a link to it:

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1557391

I can remember the first guy being really fishy and always made lots of moves, especially preflop where he bet out something between 2bb and 10bb if he made a bet - so usually I just 3-betted him to 3dollars preflop with a good hand.

Without looking into results first, is it fine to call the turn all-in bet due to great pot odds because 2 infront of me already moved all-in or is it a fold here? How about the flop raise, is it big enough or should I put them all-in already there?
  • 1 reply
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi degnic!

I think you should push them all-in on the flop already. Often they have a draw or smaller pocket pair here. Let them pay. As played: you are pot committed on the turn so the call is fine.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81