Pl2 folding 2-pair

    • Bubalus
      Joined: 02.08.2008 Posts: 1,039
      Full Tilt Pot-Limit Omaha, $0.02 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from

      CO ($2.65)
      Button ($4.86)
      Hero (SB) ($1.97)
      BB ($2)
      UTG ($3.88)
      MP ($2.64)

      Preflop: Hero is SB with Q, 9, 8, 10
      UTG calls $0.02, 2 folds, Button bets $0.08, Hero calls $0.07, BB calls $0.06, UTG calls $0.06

      Flop: ($0.32) Q, 8, 4 (4 players)
      Hero bets $0.18, 2 folds, Button raises to $0.36, Hero calls $0.18

      Turn: ($1.04) 10 (2 players)
      Hero checks, Button bets $0.78, Hero folds

      Total pot: $1.04 | Rake: $0.06
  • 5 replies
    • Chromatic
      Joined: 12.08.2007 Posts: 1,266
      I think i bet flop bigger but fold to the raise without a second guess. I never played below plo50 but i think people are more on the passive side on the micros, so you basically calling the flop raise in the hope that you can check it down, what will almost never happen.

      as long u know hes not a complete idiot raising here with bottom 2 or an dry Overpair, folding is clearly the best option
    • tmy
      Joined: 15.01.2005 Posts: 6,309
      i tend to reraise broke top2+gutshot+backdoor flushdraw.. i am happy to get it in unless its the biggest nit !

    • Bubalus
      Joined: 02.08.2008 Posts: 1,039
      so its +EV longterm?
    • alejandrosh
      Joined: 02.07.2008 Posts: 4,346
      folding all that equity on the flop to a minraise is quite bad , unless you have a read that he only does this with QQ I don't see another play than shoving (top 2+overcards+gutshot+2 backdoor FD)
    • Ribbo
      Joined: 25.06.2010 Posts: 6,157
      Top 2 pair, 2 backdoor flush draws and a gutshot straight.
      I'm going broke on this flop 99% of the time, the other 1% i'm folding to the super nit who min raised and would only do it with top set. :f_biggrin:

      This is a huge flop and the raise to me looks like it's from someone who wants to find out where they are on the flop. I think if you 3 bet here on the flop a lot of opponents fold.