HELP! How to 24 tables with AHKs

• KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      Anyone who is well experience with this and could help me out. I have no clue what I am doing nor which scripts to use and still not exactly sure which to use.

What I want to do is stack 24 cash game tables together and have AHKs set.
      1) For betting sizes (ie betting pot, 1/2 pot, ect)
      2)if I can set a quick fold button (though not super important)
      3)most importantly if I need to take time is there a way to press a button and have a table move out of the stack to another point and then when I have completed the action, move it back to my stack.

Would really appreciate any help... maybe going to chase the illustrious supernova and this would help enormously.
  • 10 replies
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      Table ninja does all of the above
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      Originally posted by lennonac
      Table ninja does all of the above
      but I am cheap :f_biggrin:
    • Mopenza
      Mopenza
      Bronze
      so u want supernova, but cant aford some crap ~50$ table ninja.

lol :)
    • andreibalint
      andreibalint
      Bronze
      There's one called Stars HotKeys or something. It's really the best AHK i've found. It does a lot of stuff like what you said, auto-clicking stupid buttons that inform you of something ( with OK the only button to push), automatically gets you off sit out, putting a keyboard button on just about every possible action, etc.

However i only tried it for tournaments, so i don't know how it works for cash games.
    • DYRD
      DYRD
      Bronze
      I have played 24 tables, but not NL, FL, it's really hard, u don't know what ur doing and make a ton of mistakes. With NL it's close to impossible, coz u have to make more decisions. There is a guy at 2+2 who made SNE at FL 0.25/0.50 last year he was suxxesfully 24-tabling with good winrate. And never use check boxes for ur pokeractions, ur gonna misclick a lot
    • DYRD
      DYRD
      Bronze
      http://www.wickss.com/ahk/starshotkeys/
    • DYRD
      DYRD
      Bronze
      Are you Negreanu? KidPoker?:)
    • ZaZu85
      ZaZu85
      Bronze
      I play 24 tables cash tables with no additional software. For betting i just use the scroll button. But on i play mechanically because my bot score on ptr is over 70:) ) .

i was searching for exactly the same thing when i started 24 tabling but now i had learn to play at 24 table and make quick decisions . So my advice is to try it without any software maybe you'll not need it.
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      Originally posted by ZaZu85
      I play 24 tables cash tables with no additional software. For betting i just use the scroll button. But on i play mechanically because my bot score on ptr is over 70:) ) .

i was searching for exactly the same thing when i started 24 tabling but now i had learn to play at 24 table and make quick decisions . So my advice is to try it without any software maybe you'll not need it.
      I tried this I can reach about 16, then when I start pushing to 20 tables its hard but I was using a tiled format on a 47" screen so lots of moving the mouse...

What I want would be to stack and then have quick fold and bet x% of the pot buttons set which would make it simple for me.
    • skimon
      skimon
      Bronze
      A script that can help you fulfil number 3:

http://www.flopturnriver.com/pokerstars-ahk-scripts.php

You play stacked, but whenever you get action on a certain table, you can push space and the table is moved in one of 3 empty slots. When you're done, you press space again and it's moved back to your stack.