This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

HELP! How to 24 tables with AHKs

• KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      Anyone who is well experience with this and could help me out. I have no clue what I am doing nor which scripts to use and still not exactly sure which to use.

What I want to do is stack 24 cash game tables together and have AHKs set.
      1) For betting sizes (ie betting pot, 1/2 pot, ect)
      2)if I can set a quick fold button (though not super important)
      3)most importantly if I need to take time is there a way to press a button and have a table move out of the stack to another point and then when I have completed the action, move it back to my stack.

Would really appreciate any help... maybe going to chase the illustrious supernova and this would help enormously.
  • 10 replies
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      Table ninja does all of the above
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      Originally posted by lennonac
      Table ninja does all of the above
      but I am cheap :f_biggrin:
    • Mopenza
      Mopenza
      Bronze
      so u want supernova, but cant aford some crap ~50$ table ninja.

lol :)
    • andreibalint
      andreibalint
      Bronze
      There's one called Stars HotKeys or something. It's really the best AHK i've found. It does a lot of stuff like what you said, auto-clicking stupid buttons that inform you of something ( with OK the only button to push), automatically gets you off sit out, putting a keyboard button on just about every possible action, etc.

However i only tried it for tournaments, so i don't know how it works for cash games.
    • DYRD
      DYRD
      Bronze
      I have played 24 tables, but not NL, FL, it's really hard, u don't know what ur doing and make a ton of mistakes. With NL it's close to impossible, coz u have to make more decisions. There is a guy at 2+2 who made SNE at FL 0.25/0.50 last year he was suxxesfully 24-tabling with good winrate. And never use check boxes for ur pokeractions, ur gonna misclick a lot
    • DYRD
      DYRD
      Bronze
      http://www.wickss.com/ahk/starshotkeys/
    • DYRD
      DYRD
      Bronze
      Are you Negreanu? KidPoker?:)
    • ZaZu85
      ZaZu85
      Bronze
      I play 24 tables cash tables with no additional software. For betting i just use the scroll button. But on i play mechanically because my bot score on ptr is over 70:) ) .

i was searching for exactly the same thing when i started 24 tabling but now i had learn to play at 24 table and make quick decisions . So my advice is to try it without any software maybe you'll not need it.
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      Originally posted by ZaZu85
      I play 24 tables cash tables with no additional software. For betting i just use the scroll button. But on i play mechanically because my bot score on ptr is over 70:) ) .

i was searching for exactly the same thing when i started 24 tabling but now i had learn to play at 24 table and make quick decisions . So my advice is to try it without any software maybe you'll not need it.
      I tried this I can reach about 16, then when I start pushing to 20 tables its hard but I was using a tiled format on a 47" screen so lots of moving the mouse...

What I want would be to stack and then have quick fold and bet x% of the pot buttons set which would make it simple for me.
    • skimon
      skimon
      Bronze
      A script that can help you fulfil number 3:

http://www.flopturnriver.com/pokerstars-ahk-scripts.php

You play stacked, but whenever you get action on a certain table, you can push space and the table is moved in one of 3 empty slots. When you're done, you press space again and it's moved back to your stack.