Sweat / coaching sessions

• skimon
      skimon
      Bronze
      A little background:
      After trying too many formats and failing to keep up with them, I feel like I finally want to really stick to 1 particular poker game. I've chosen the original NLHE. I started with NL5 FR which went smooth, but recently lost ~12 BI on NL10, mostly by making stupid calls or overplaying my hand. I want to learn this game, but it seems to me I could use some external help. So I came up with the following:

*Are there other players who are looking for continuous improvement and are still playing the very low micro limits (SH or FR, doesn't really matter that much, although I'd rather start with crushing FR and switching to SH short after). I'm only looking for people who play quite a lot (3+ hrs/day to poker on avg) and who are interested in having sweat sessions and want to climb the ranks to at least NL200.

*Players who already crush this limit (and who are playing sth like NL50) and who are looking to 'coach' someone and eventually learn the game with together, I think we could discuss some kind of interesting deal, which will hopefully benefit the both of us.

Add me on skype: skimonpoker
  • 7 replies
    • Volrath89
      Volrath89
      Bronze
      What room do you play?

I might be interested to coach you in order to get better at my spoken english :) . Are you native speaker?

(btw I play FR)
    • sk345di
      sk345di
      Global
      Originally posted by skimon
      A little background:

*Are there other players who are looking for continuous improvement and are still playing the very low micro limits (SH or FR, doesn't really matter that much, although I'd rather start with crushing FR and switching to SH short after). I'm only looking for people who play quite a lot (3+ hrs/day to poker on avg) and who are interested in having sweat sessions and want to climb the ranks to at least NL200.

I am up for that
      Here is some info on my poker background

[INVALID EMAIL]

Will add you on skype now
    • skimon
      skimon
      Bronze
      I currently play at pokerstars and would prefer to play there for the moment, but I have accounts on most major networks.
      I am not a native English speaker, but I think my English is pretty good.
    • Volrath89
      Volrath89
      Bronze
      Originally posted by skimon
      I currently play at pokerstars and would prefer to play there for the moment, but I have accounts on most major networks.
      I am not a native English speaker, but I think my English is pretty good.
      Nice, I have played 90% or more of my hands on stars. So I think i kinda know the metagame :P

Added on skype
    • Ribbo
      Ribbo
      Bronze
      I always laugh when people ask to "trade sweat". :)

All I can think of is of a jar of sweat being sold for money.
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      I'm same kinda same as skimon, only difference is that I grind nl10 fr (rush) all day basically. im not native english speaker but i talk with my gf in english so im not that bad. i play on FT so if any of u guys have account there, add me, skype ozsa87. I live @ GMT+2, usually im up from 10-11 to 3-6 in the morning
    • enzzo69
      enzzo69
      Bronze
      I would like to join to your group if u do not mind. I play on party poker SH4. Also have an account on PS so how we can manage??