This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

LF Sweat partner -NL50SH

• THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      Helo there,
      I play NL50SH on Party pooker and I want to move up to NL100SH hopefully soon.

I am looking for a player who wants to do a sweat seassions and/or HH review/or smth else on a regular basis (let ssay once a week?)

I evolve my game a lot and nowadays I started to 3bet a lot(in contrast of 3beting jsut 4percent<-LOL) and I dont liek to play OOP but I will prob. start to experiment w that as well.

I am looking for a player who plays NL50SH or someone who plays NL100 and would be happy to sweat me when I will take a shot on NL100 (prob. the best would be if he jsut moved up recently(1-3months ago) so that he can tell me some differennces so I wont out-level myself that everyone is super-awesome handreader etc.)

If u are interested post it here or write me on skype or sned me a PM or smth

TY

PS. Should I ask moderator to post this somewhere else?
  • 1 reply