This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Fold AKo in this spot PF NL10?

• Monkeye
      Monkeye
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $12,41
      CO:
      $10,00

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with A:heart: , K:club:
      2 folds, CO raises to $0,35, 2 folds, Hero raises to $1,30, CO raises to $3,10, Hero raises to $12,41 (All-In), CO calls $6,90 (All-In), Hero gets uncalled bet back.'

A dutch handjudge said in his video this a fold vs an unknown. This is an unknow because when I played I didn't had this many stats.

The handjudge said that a normal range is QQ+ and AK+ when you get AK all in this hand the best thing you get a flip or you are behind. Is this true? Because it's so hard for me to fold AK PF vs an unknown.
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      depends mostly against opponent
      But once I 3-bet AK I won´t really fold especially against 33/22 opponent
      So i think shove there is fine. Even if you´re against AK/QQ+, you´re still getting quite good odds and sometimes these players would also 4-bet bluff with random hands like A5o that would fold to shove