How important is Rakeback?

• 9 replies
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      ~20$/month, doesn't look like much but adds up esp once you move up or put in more volume
    • hariseldon76
      hariseldon76
      Bronze
      Thanks.
      Can I do anything to have RakeBack in my current account?
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Some players got RB by asking full tilt support, but I wouldn't put in too much hopes into that since obviously giving away additional money when it's not necessary is not what's best for FTP.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi hariseldon,

I would strongly recommend you approach Full Tilt's own customer support team ;)

Unfortunately in line with all other poker rooms, Full Tilt do not allow the retracking of any existing account, so you will be unable to retrack your account to PokerStrategy or receive PokerStrategy points. They have been known to allow existing customers to benefit from rakeback though.
      They will likely do this by placing you with an inhouse affiliate (please don't mention their name in this forum though :tongue: ). Whilst this affiliate doesn't provide the many benefits that PokerStrategy would (added value, freerolls, rakeraces, educational material, coaching etc), at least you would benefit from rakeback.

PokerStrategy would always prefer to retrack you to themselves wherever possible so that you gain maximum benefit return, but as this isn't possible, they would never stand in your way of getting the next best option.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Thanks NightFrosta, damn I must be getting slow in my old age, you beat me to it :D

Nice one.

Bart
    • Sasa1234
      Sasa1234
      Bronze
      I would tell you where FT gave me rakeback but I think that will breach PS rules :(
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Sasa1234
      I would tell you where FT gave me rakeback but I think that will breach PS rules :(
      Yes, it would be unfair to PokerStrategy to mention one of it's direct competitors in the forum and so is naturally one of the forum rules.

Appreciate you not mentioning them Sasa ;)

Many thanks,

Bart
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Thanks NightFrosta, damn I must be getting slow in my old age, you beat me to it :D

Nice one.

Bart
      I was always faster... Just not as friendly as u. :f_biggrin:
    • hariseldon76
      hariseldon76
      Bronze
      Thanks NightFrostaSS and EagleStar88.
      It was a mistake from my part not to put the PS rakeback code.
      I opened the account believing that it would be automatic. I discovered to late that it wasn't.
      For me its a little odd that to us win the rakeback a third part is needed. But thats business.

I believe that before receiving the first deposit bonus the rakeback isn't necessary (i am right?). But after that i will contact the FT support.