Headadmin
      Good luck in the freeroll!

Go for it!
    • Alferg
      Alferg
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kiromanAAKK
      Hi,
      Is any1 play the Grand Final of the Million Dollar Lamborghini next Sunday 93rd October) on PS.com?
      Thx :heart:
      I'm busy on the 93rd, sadly. I'll be at the "World's Longest Month Awards".

Good luck - knock 'em dead!
    • Jehudas
      Jehudas
      Bronze
      actually, that Lamborghini is much much less than 1million (more like 1/5th of it)...
      Rip them apart!
      The 20k prize money for taking first would eventually equal out the costs for a year's insurance and a few gallons petrol... :s_biggrin:
    • TheSenseman
      TheSenseman
      Silver
      I'll go for it just to take some crazy pictures of me and the car and then simply sell it for another 60k or so.
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      Ya I am going to try and buy a ticket.. I just recently found out that this is possible so hopefully I can ship a lambo :f_biggrin:
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey guys, I fixed up the 93rd post ;)
      It's actually the (3rd) (tonight) hehe.

But On-topic. I'm in and GL to all that are in it.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by justkyle88
      ... and GL to all that are in it.
      +1

Bart
    • TheSenseman
      TheSenseman
      Silver
      Someone ran deep in this tourney? I just blinded down to 1bb and started "playing" about two hours after start :rolleyes:
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      I cashed for bout $40. so ~1kish

KK was no good vs TT vs AJo vs 77 sigh

xTxxx
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      I lost KQ to JT for 20bb and was left pushing 98s and ran into BB with AA, a few limits after antes kicked it
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Hi Friends,
      I haven't success unfortunately in a way I was hoping. I am not so arrogant to believe that I was able to drive a Lanborghini today :D but the way the tournament has ended for me, has left behind a lot of anger and resentment.

I have finally cash out $30 and I have been sent home in an unlucky hand (for change in the last few weeks) where I was 70% against 30%.

A player against an (33 of VPIP) open raise from UTG+2 for 2BB and I shove over with my TT as I felt I was above his range and in fact he call me with A9s.
      Of course, the Ace come punctual on the river and left me with a lots of bitter in my mouth as I was fight well even if I am behind as poker player to the majority of the field.
      I should wait few minutes for the third break and maybe look to arrive in the next level of USD (only 112 players away).
      I cannot fold my TT from BU with 7BB left but winning that hand was give me more FE and maybe more room to cash a bit more X( .

I am also conscious that last night (for me in UK) that much better players was playing in that tourney, but still there is the regret of finishing at a point where I was playing not to bad.

To add to what said above, I have never won a flip where I was behind, I have always guessed the opponents range and only in one occasion I shoved AJ and faced AQ for a split pot (board: 7878K).

I know that I should be happy as I have finally cash in this promotion $75 but as in the nature of human been, you would be never be enough satisfy besides, this aspect of the human soul man led to the discoveries and the current progress.

Finally, congratulations to all the players especially to the lucky winner and thanks to you friends to have kept this thread alive. :heart: