$17.47
      BB:
      $13.07
      MP2 (Hero):
      $10.39
      MP3:
      $25.29

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with J, J.
      Hero raises to $0.35, 2 folds, BU calls $0.35, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.85) 3, T, 8 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.54, BU raises to $1.08, Hero raises to $3.00, BU calls $1.92.

Turn: ($6.85) K (2 players)
      Hero bets $4.04, BU calls $4.04.

River: ($14.93) 9 (2 players)
      Hero bets $3.00, BU folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $14.93.

Villain - 11/6/3bet 0%/FvsFCbet: 0%/Flop aggression frequency: 67%

Weird hand, I guess he could've had AT or smth ... anyway
      The tough spot is on the turn here, what would be my best play?

River is easy shove for value (even if it wasn't for value it should be a shove hoping for the best since the pot is huge?) ? Flush draw missed, AK or some Kx w/ FD would've shoved turn and if he called me down w/ QJs or 76s there, then nice hand.
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Well you played turn and river fine, since when you decide to 3-bet the flop for value you have to assume your hand is still best on that Ko turn unless villain had KT/KcXc. If you check the river you'll lose value against Tx, if you jam you'll lose potential value from busted draws that he might or might not bluff with (probably will given that if he has a busted draw he was aggressive enough to raise the flop with it).

Question is whether you should 3-bet the flop for value or not, and the answer is: who knows. Villain seems tight, he could have QQ+ as well even if he didn't 3bet preflop and it's rush poker so all the ranges are tighter. At the same time villain is unknown so he could be overplaying Tx, it's a prime flop to mess with your range if he's at all capable of doing it and the board is drawy enough that you're actually ahead of all the draws he could be fast-playing. I'd say when in doubt it's fine either way as long as you keep your line coherent after deciding on flop play.

Hope it helps.