Money transfers

• Tomi123
      Tomi123
      Global
      TAF money you will send on 1-3 days? LOL!
      I have waited 11 days now!
      I dont trust to this site anymore.
      I have 113 friends here.
      Tell me good reason to affiliate your site?

When you will pay? :O

I have heared from another forums too that your payouts takes so long and have to do ticket to get moneys!

Nice system PokerStartegy!
  • 5 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Thank you Tomi123!

The fact that you referred 113 "friends" and they started playing and collecting StrategyPoints and in consequence qualified you for the TAF bonus verifies that our system cannot be too bad.
      Sometimes we have some technical problems to transfer the money which means it can take some more time. But I assure you that you will get your money.

Sorry for any inconvenience!
      Puschkin81
    • Tomi123
      Tomi123
      Global
      Originally posted by Puschkin81
      Thank you Tomi123!

The fact that you referred 113 "friends" and they started playing and collecting StrategyPoints and in consequence qualified you for the TAF bonus verifies that our system cannot be too bad.
      Sometimes we have some technical problems to transfer the money which means it can take some more time. But I assure you that you will get your money.

Sorry for any inconvenience!
      Puschkin81
      I WANT MY MONEY NOW WITH + compensation.
      We can meet on justice hall too, if you dont pay!
      If you say something to people you have to do that.
      I will contact to legal adviser if I will not get moneys today.
      You know that I have to do lawsuit about that if you dont do what you say.
      3times delay not good, 8days means to me + 3.4% + 3.4% + 3.4% + 3.4% + 3.4% + 3.4% + 3.4% + 3.4%.

Tomi
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Have fun!

If we have technical problems there is nothing we can do except from working on it and trying to solve them.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • Tomi123
      Tomi123
      Global
      Ok, send me on private your phone number and contacting addres.
      I will call to you.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      It sounds like you are expecting at least 1000$. That is not true as both you and I know. You already are in contact with our support. I suggest you wait for an answer to your ticket.
      By the way, spamming here or via ticket or threatening us with that justice hall of yours won't have any effect except proving that you lack one of the most essential qualities of a good poker player - patience.