Pokerstategy points

• Remyxas
      Remyxas
      Bronze
      Hello,
      I play at Fulltilt poker site and get Strategy points from here. Im interested is it possible to get points from more than one site. What I need to do or what options need to changed if i decide to play at pokerstars and get stategy poins from both sites(Pokerstars and Fulltilt)?
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Remyxas,

Yes you can join as many partner sites you as like, just ensure that you read the download guide for each one as they are all slightly different.

In general though, you must make sure that you use the PokerStrategy code when setting up your account otherwise your account with not be tracked. Some also require you to use the actual download link provided.

You will need to deposit a little of your own funds as the free starting capital is only available once, but PokerStrategy have negotiated some great first deposit bonuses for you to benefit from.

Finally, don't forget to update your new player names for each site in your Profile Settings page.

Any problems, don't hesitate to shout or drop support a ticket.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Remyxas
      Remyxas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88

In general though, you must make sure that you use the PokerStrategy code when setting up your account otherwise your account with not be tracked.

Bart
      So this means I need to create a new account on pokerstars ussing marketing code strategy-en. Cause i think it is impossible to update one I have.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Remyxas,

I'm afraid if you already hold a PokerStars account, you will not be eligible for PokerStrategy points (or the upcoming freeroll).

It is not possible to retrack existing accounts and poker platforms do not allow the setting up of multiple or replacement accounts with severe penalties imposed for any breach of this rule.

You can however choose a poker platform where you haven't played before.

You are only able to earn PokerStrategy points from brand new accounts set up via PokerStrategy links & codes on platforms where you have not previously held an account.

Hope this clarifies the position, best regards,

Bart