Stars Freerolls?

• 3 replies
    • gavinonymous
      gavinonymous
      Bronze
      I know they have a series of freerolls you can join - when you register to the pokerstars pokerschoo and pass the quiz (sound familiar?)l. They run several a day and the top winners also share a prize pool of 17.5k each month.

There are also the VIP tournaments.. not freerolls, but just a few points to enter.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      They sometimes have regional ones too, alway worth keeping an eye on the regional tab.

For the UK, they tend to be freerolls into a weekly final to win a seat in a live event or similar. Have sometimes seen Canadian ones, but now filter out all but UK.

Oh and if you opened your PokerStars account through PokerStrategy, don't forget the big one... $25k PokerStrategy Freeroll ;)

It's for tracked members only though.

Best regards,

Bart
    • THeGaME23
      THeGaME23
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      They sometimes have regional ones too, alway worth keeping an eye on the regional tab.

For the UK, they tend to be freerolls into a weekly final to win a seat in a live event or similar. Have sometimes seen Canadian ones, but now filter out all but UK.

Oh and if you opened your PokerStars account through PokerStrategy, don't forget the big one... $25k PokerStrategy Freeroll ;)

It's for tracked members only though.

Best regards,

Bart
      Thanks! Im pretty sure I opened the account through PS so I guess I will see if I qualify.