The percentages don't stack up

• Donmecon
      Donmecon
      Bronze
      In the past week I have lost everyday and as a person that never goes on tilt this has pushed me to the limit. I always make notes of the hands I play, and the way I play them to see if I could of done anything different. Barring about five hands I have played them as they should be.

It has been just one constant stream of Bad Beats.... 98% of the time I got all my chips in with the best hand whether it be a cash or tournament game and almost everytime I have received Bad Beats, in some cases wicked Bad Beats. ( Runner Runner ) I lost with Aces 3 times on the trot AA v AK off suit..... AA v KK.....and AA v AQ suited.....

Surely luck is supposed to even itself out, but take it from me I have far more than my fair share of bad luck over the past two years. All this has culminated in me making only a small profit over that period.

I believe after studying and playing hours upon hours for two years I have enough knowledge and instinct to make a living at it but I don't think I ever will as I just don't have much luck.

We all need some luck in life and I have had my share but not in Poker.

Question is : Do you consider yourself lucky at Poker or are you like me unlucky.
  • 2 replies
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      Originally posted by Donmecon
      In the past week I have lost everyday and as a person that never goes on tilt this has pushed me to the limit.

I believe after studying and playing hours upon hours for two years I have enough knowledge and instinct to make a living at it but I don't think I ever will as I just don't have much luck..
      well i believe that in that period of time u should have understood few things about variance and u obv. havent
    • conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      sample size?