One year

• Rabbitt12
      Hello Poker world,

I wrote a thread yesterday asking about other forms of id, but by the grace of the universe I received my id in the mail. Tonight I will be sending it to security.

I am so pumped to play, and have been reading all about the site. I can't wait to get the bronze, silver, gold, etc. packages.

Poker is diffently one of the most important things in my life, it got me off the street, and living a life of finacial freedom. If that confuses you I have been playing poker for about 6 months and have neted approx. $4000.00. All live games, really my favourite (fixed 15-30, and 1-2 no limit). But now I am ready to take on internet poker. And ready to make a prediction. I predict that in one year from receiving my bonus I will be in the top 100 players on the site.

I know, I know sounds cocky but it is just away to motivate myself, I want to acheive as much sucess as I can from this wonderful game.

Now everyone out there is going to write back and say how the are going to felt me, and whatnot, and they probably will. But everytime I lose I learn and that is what is going to make me a great poker player.

Thank you for the chance to do something worthwhile in my life.

• 2 replies