This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Boost Bankroll with Deposit Bonuses???

• AllinStefk
      AllinStefk
      Bronze
      Im wondering if i should take my $141 BR(which iv worked up from $5 over 2 weeks,read more on my blog) and put it another site and get the sign-up bonus...any thoughts out there on this?

Mayb i can boost it and bring it back to my site as im crushing micro-limits at the moment???

Any sites that give 100% deposit bonus with not qualification crieteria etc? or whats the best way to do this?
  • 3 replies
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      You can if you want. But i'd wait until your BR is bigger to make better use of the offers. Tbh your better off just getting a rakeback deal instead.
    • AllinStefk
      AllinStefk
      Bronze
      oh really, ok im not too clued up on rake deals tbh. I know that many players prefer this if they put in the volum of hands etc. Does FT give a rakeback? or is that something that you need to have organised when setting up the account?

But i think you are right, try and push for $1000 before i start thinking of deposit binuses etc.
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Yes full-tilt offers rakeback. Aslong as you sigh up using the pokerstrategy links and codes you'll get 27% rakeback payed weekly.