Boost Bankroll with Deposit Bonuses???

• AllinStefk
      AllinStefk
      Bronze
      Im wondering if i should take my $141 BR(which iv worked up from $5 over 2 weeks,read more on my blog) and put it another site and get the sign-up bonus...any thoughts out there on this?

Mayb i can boost it and bring it back to my site as im crushing micro-limits at the moment???

Any sites that give 100% deposit bonus with not qualification crieteria etc? or whats the best way to do this?
  • 3 replies
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      You can if you want. But i'd wait until your BR is bigger to make better use of the offers. Tbh your better off just getting a rakeback deal instead.
    • AllinStefk
      AllinStefk
      Bronze
      oh really, ok im not too clued up on rake deals tbh. I know that many players prefer this if they put in the volum of hands etc. Does FT give a rakeback? or is that something that you need to have organised when setting up the account?

But i think you are right, try and push for $1000 before i start thinking of deposit binuses etc.
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Yes full-tilt offers rakeback. Aslong as you sigh up using the pokerstrategy links and codes you'll get 27% rakeback payed weekly.