This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

My First Day

• SpookyShark
      SpookyShark
      Bronze
      I got my 50 Bucks today have been playing for around 4 Hours and i know have 125 bucks

Thanks Pokerstrategy you are the best :D

Have been playing SNG and Ring games 0,05/0,10
      Won 15 Sng
      Won 23 Bucks ring Game

Nice firstday :)
  • 2 replies
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Hi Spooky Shark,

thx for the compliment but i highly recommend not to play SNG's!!!

Focus on one kind of the game. I know especially SSS is quite boring but you
      see we could easily make a more interesting Big Stack Strategy strategy into the bronze area. But the past has shown that SSS is the best starting strategy.

I am glad everything went good for you but please take my advice and switch
      to normal ring games only.

We will add a beginners SNG section soon...

BEst regards,
      Stefan

SSS will teach you by the way very good the behavior in the early stages of a tournament
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi SpookyShark!

Well done! But as already mentioned by Stefan: Please stick to the short stack strategy and especially to the bankroll management. Otherwise your $125 could turn into $0 very soon. We will publish a completely new SnG area in the near future which should help you to start with SnGs.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81