Omaha Coaching session on 3rd November

• Poll Poll ends on 30.09.2010, at 12:06.
    • Decide the topic for the first coaching session

Live Beginners Guide for PLO8
        47%
        Live PLO Question & Answer Session
        41%
        Live Talk about Limit Omaha 8
        12%
      Total: 34 Votes
    • ManoloB99
      ManoloB99
      Bronze
      Great session. Thanks. I liked how you highlighted play from FR and SH. I liked that format.
    • ttetti90
      ttetti90
      Bronze
      This is the 3rd time in row when I miss the whole or biggest part of the session. I gotta go to work at 5:30 so I am gonna watch only half an hour. I hope Ribbo is going to play cash game 6-max. Also what I said the previous time I would like the session to be recorded and post it somewhere where I can watch them even If I miss them or just re watch to think again about the situations and stuff that Ribbo said. So please record the sessions somehow. Thanks.

Regards.
    • Ribbo
      Ribbo
      Bronze
      Just finished the extra session covering the PLO Pokerfest tournament on Party Poker which was set to basic membership level.

$109 tournament went well despite busting out before the money. Doubled up first hand with K:diamond: K:heart: 5:diamond: 2:heart: on an A:diamond: 3:club: 4:diamond: board versus someone with 2568 when the turn was all in 250 bets deep and a diamond hit on the river.

A number of spots then came up, each time with me being favourite, and losing the hand such as this one where I have 41% equity 3 ways.

I eventually busted out in the most standard hilarious way by raising AA preflop, getting called in the small blind and then getting checkraised on a 359 flop by the guy who turns over just KK. King immediately hits on the turn to end the session at the 2 hour 50 minute mark.

Had a total of 290 viewers on join.me over the 3 hour session and feedback was overwhelmingly positive.
    • ttetti90
      ttetti90
      Bronze
      Hi Ribbo.

Is it possible today to play 6-max cash game please.
    • Kyyberi
      Kyyberi
      Coach
      Coach
      +1.

And I would like to see/hear Ribbo's thoughts on playing against lag's/maniacs in 6max.
    • rrrood
      rrrood
      Bronze
      I'm new to omaha and I was wondering how the last 2 coachings went? Live sessions or hand reviews?
    • Vybz073
      Vybz073
      Bronze
      hello

if there's no coaching, would it be possible to announce it couple of minutes before it should start? i guess i was not the only one, sitting in front of my computer, waiting for you to begin!

regards
    • TheMarxBros3
      TheMarxBros3
      Bronze
      I live in Canada, DST, and have a real job :( . Any chance any of these can be recorded so people like myself can access the content at a time that is more convienient to our lives?
    • Javito987
      Javito987
      Bronze
      I couldn´t attend to the coaching sesion. Is there a way to watch it later??Thank you very much beforehand