This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Omaha Coaching session on 3rd November

• Poll Poll ends on 30.09.2010, at 12:06.
    • Decide the topic for the first coaching session

Live Beginners Guide for PLO8
        47%
        Live PLO Question & Answer Session
        41%
        Live Talk about Limit Omaha 8
        12%
      Total: 34 Votes
    • ManoloB99
      ManoloB99
      Bronze
      Great session. Thanks. I liked how you highlighted play from FR and SH. I liked that format.
    • ttetti90
      ttetti90
      Bronze
      This is the 3rd time in row when I miss the whole or biggest part of the session. I gotta go to work at 5:30 so I am gonna watch only half an hour. I hope Ribbo is going to play cash game 6-max. Also what I said the previous time I would like the session to be recorded and post it somewhere where I can watch them even If I miss them or just re watch to think again about the situations and stuff that Ribbo said. So please record the sessions somehow. Thanks.

Regards.
    • Ribbo
      Ribbo
      Bronze
      Just finished the extra session covering the PLO Pokerfest tournament on Party Poker which was set to basic membership level.

$109 tournament went well despite busting out before the money. Doubled up first hand with K:diamond: K:heart: 5:diamond: 2:heart: on an A:diamond: 3:club: 4:diamond: board versus someone with 2568 when the turn was all in 250 bets deep and a diamond hit on the river.

A number of spots then came up, each time with me being favourite, and losing the hand such as this one where I have 41% equity 3 ways.

I eventually busted out in the most standard hilarious way by raising AA preflop, getting called in the small blind and then getting checkraised on a 359 flop by the guy who turns over just KK. King immediately hits on the turn to end the session at the 2 hour 50 minute mark.

Had a total of 290 viewers on join.me over the 3 hour session and feedback was overwhelmingly positive.
    • ttetti90
      ttetti90
      Bronze
      Hi Ribbo.

Is it possible today to play 6-max cash game please.
    • Kyyberi
      Kyyberi
      Coach
      Coach
      +1.

And I would like to see/hear Ribbo's thoughts on playing against lag's/maniacs in 6max.
    • rrrood
      rrrood
      Bronze
      I'm new to omaha and I was wondering how the last 2 coachings went? Live sessions or hand reviews?
    • Vybz073
      Vybz073
      Bronze
      hello

if there's no coaching, would it be possible to announce it couple of minutes before it should start? i guess i was not the only one, sitting in front of my computer, waiting for you to begin!

regards
    • TheMarxBros3
      TheMarxBros3
      Bronze
      I live in Canada, DST, and have a real job :( . Any chance any of these can be recorded so people like myself can access the content at a time that is more convienient to our lives?
    • Javito987
      Javito987
      Bronze
      I couldn´t attend to the coaching sesion. Is there a way to watch it later??Thank you very much beforehand