Party poker points and bets?

• soulkast
      soulkast
      Bronze
      Hi guys, sorry but didn't find an answer...i got the 50 dollar deposit and need the 100 party points, but do i have to earn them on poker? or can i earn the party points by betting on football or other sports the same way and will they count to "clear" the 50 dollar bonus?

• 5 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi soulkast and Welcome to the forums of PokerStrategy.com.

As far as I know those points do not count and you cannot use the $50 for betting.

I highly recommend you to play poker, because with our articles and videos you should be able to beat those games and can increase your bankroll.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • soulkast
      soulkast
      Bronze
      hello Hannes, thank you for taking the time to answer, i love playing poker so it's all good. i have one more doubt though. I have a moneybookers account, but even after clearing the 100 party points, i think it will still tell me that i need to make a deposit first with my moneybookers account before i can take my money, right? can you clear this up for me? i'm asking because in this moment, it says "you have to make a deposit first with your moneybookers account before withdrawing money" so i think that even after the 100 party points, it will still say the same. The easy "turnaround" is just to deposit like 10 dollars and then withdraw all the money, you agree?

Thanks again
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi,

Yeah, you need to deposit first from Moneybookers, if you want to withdraw to it. The minimum deposit already activates this withdrawal method.

Good luck on the tables,
      Hannes
    • soulkast
      soulkast
      Bronze
      Hi Hannes, thank you very much for taking the time to answer me.

Cumps
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      You are welcome :)