The Downside Of My Waiting...

• motherBLUE
      motherBLUE
      Bronze
      Registered, passed quiz, opened PartyPoker account, sent proof of residence and ID and still no bonus - The downside is.... while i wait, i can´t even play PartyPoker´s freerolls because it says I must deposit! (being that PokerStrategy instructions told me not to until I receive bonus.)

So here I am wondering what is happening, waiting and waiting, and waiting a little more. Don´t get me wrong, I am indeed going to receive free money, but the wait kills!!!

Now the upswing is that while I´ve been waiting, I´ve been inviting friends to join PokerStrategy! Althought none of them passed the quiz yet, I remain positive that soon we will all be making money and playing poker together!

So, can someone light the darkness and tell me what is going on with my bonus???

Thanks,

J Fernandes
  • 6 replies
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Hi motherBLUE,

First of all welcome here at PokerStrategy. After the quiz success in general it takes up to 48 hours until the money is transfered at least on PP on Titan it sometimes can take a little bit longer.

Unfortunatly in your case you got an id check, we do some random id-checks to protect our selves against people who want to abuse our offer...
      You got further instructions within the mail OR ticket you got from our support team.

I am sorry for the inconvenience. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • motherBLUE
      motherBLUE
      Bronze
      Hello Stefan,

Thank you for the welcoming words...

Unfortunately, I´ve received no further instructions about my situation. Last i heard from PokerStrategy regarding the verification process, was for me to send proof of residence and ID.

I did

So now, I have no idea at what stage this verification process is in. Like I said in my ticket, if PokerStrategy staff wants, feel free to call me: +55 11 3078 1175 (now that everyone can see my number, feel free to call me too... i love talking about poker! I´m in sunny Brasil!)

Thank you,

J Fernandes
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi motherBLUE!

Our support team is in contact with you. They are working on the verification process. Just a little patience please.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • motherBLUE
      motherBLUE
      Bronze
      Puschkin81, thanks for the reply. Good to hear that things are moving forward. Can´t wait to post about something other than this boring waiting period, like future wrongs and rights in poker for example!

Thanks,

J Fernandes
    • motherBLUE
      motherBLUE
      Bronze
      OK, all is right and correct now. I´ve received the bonus.

Thanks PokerStrategy,

J Fernandes
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      You are welcome!

Have fun with the money and don't gamble it away ;) Don't forget to read strategy articles, to post your hands in our sample hands board and to participate in our live coachings.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81