This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] KTo nl10sh

• franeczek
      franeczek
      Global
      Full Tilt Poker $10.00 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 954892
      The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

MP: $9.10
      CO: $17.08
      Hero (BTN): $10.20
      SB: $6.43
      BB: $10.00
      UTG: $4.67

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is BTN with T :club: K :spade:
      2 folds, CO raises to $0.30, Hero raises to $1, 1 fold, BB calls $0.90, 1 fold

Flop: ($2.35) K :heart: 7 :spade: T :diamond: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $1.30, BB calls $1.30

Turn: ($4.95) A :heart: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks

River: ($4.95) 9 :diamond: (2 players)
      BB bets $3.00, Hero calls $3

Final Pot: $10.95

BB was a nit 15/13/2.3 after 78hands. I knew he was slowplaying here, his cold call 3-bet looks really strong. I checked behind turn cause there is no worse hands that will call better will raise so I could only bet/fold turn. Now River. Should I call/fold here?? Is the way I played it ok??
  • 2 replies
    • LiquidCity
      LiquidCity
      Bronze
      3-betting TKo seems kinda marginal to me, but ok.
      If you know he was slowplaying a big hand (AA/KK/QQ/AK) I would definitly c-bet larger than you did now. You want to get the money in the post asap now you're beating almost his whole range (except from KK, from which is just 1 combo left -> pretty small chance).

Turn seems kinda nasty to me, but since you flopped top 2 pair in a 3-bet pot, giving up your hand is too soon.

I think I would have bet/fold this since it's cheaper than calling a river + you still have Fold Equity.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I wouldn´t really b/f turn
      If I´m going to bet I would take b/c line, since if he is calling pf with qq+/AK he can also call AQ and float that board
      If you think he doesn´t c/rai or c/c enough times with worse hands check behind turn is fine, but then I think you should call river bet. Two pair just seems too strong to fold there