ID Check fail

• 8 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Spike1689,

Sorry to hear that you didn't pass the ID check. We cannot help you with this within the forum though I'm afraid. Moderators do not have access to your account details (for security reasons) and it is only our customer support team that decide on such things.

Please contact the support team using the ticketing system to ask for further details.

I would just point out that support reserve the right to withhold the exact reason for failing if divulging such information actually gives away some of the security measures that are necessary. You are however welcome to ask, they will let you know if then cannot provide any additional info.

Even if you do fail the ID check, all is not lost. You can continue to benefit from the generous first deposit bonuses by depositing a little of your own funds. You would continue to earn PokerStrategy points from each tracked account that you set up and that in turn provides you with access to the best educational material, free live coaching sessions etc on the web.

Whatever you decide, we wish you well with your poker and hope to see you active in the forums in the future.

Best regards,

Bart
    • majdaAA
      majdaAA
      Basic
      Oh, yes, he had probably registered over you to get his starting capital for free, now his ID check failed (for no particular reason, you probably cannot reach him and he probably had no missed calls ?( ). Anyway he can now deposit and play for you and you will getting a part of his rake till eternity.

Same happend to me, and probably to some other.

Stop making a fool out of us or just switch your strategy of getting players at your site. :evil:

No misleading please.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi majdaAA,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

I personally cannot however agree with your view. We have almost 4 million members now (not all currently active at any one time of course) and the vast majority will have passed the ID check without problem.
      It is a simple process and as long as you send in everything that is requested, you should not encounter any problems.

To be honest, I think you misunderstand the concept here. Ask any member and they will confirm that the free starting capital (whilst an excellent offer) is a very small part of the many benefits of membership here. The strategy material alone is the best on the internet and is being constantly updated and added to. PokerStrategy invests vasts amount of money into its material, media, the free live coaching sessions, hand forums etc. etc.

Whilst it's true that this is funded from the income received from players, PokerStrategy invests back and provides so much more added value to it's members than other poker affiliates. Just take a look at our news pages to see some of our current member events going on.. rakeraces, $25k freerolls, League of Champions etc.

Free capital, free education & coaching/forum support from hugely experienced players....PokerStrategy provide you with everything you need to really make a difference to your game, if you were to give it a chance.

This said, we wish you well with your poker whether you choose to play via PokerStrategy or elsewhere.

Good luck & best regards,

Bart
    • sh0tty
      sh0tty
      Bronze
      yea, im gettin screwed same way

sent in a scan of my passport picture/info and they won't pass my id test, So i cant get my $50.00... its soo stupid, this pokerstrategy is such BULLSHIT
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hello sh0tty,

You haven't failed your ID check. The quality of your uploaded photos was too bad.

Please send us a better quality picture and the upload it directly on this site.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • AlCaTrAzzALZ
      AlCaTrAzzALZ
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sh0tty
      its soo stupid, this pokerstrategy is such BULLSHIT
      huge thumbs up to pokerstrategy support, putting up with stuff like this and still giving them the $50 free... when it's gotta be so obvious to them that a person behaving like this isn't here for the community or for the training, but wants to take the free money, blow it on a single HU game or something and never come back...
    • koduleht
      koduleht
      Basic
      Originally posted by HannesZ
      Hello sh0tty,

You haven't failed your ID check. The quality of your uploaded photos was too bad.

Please send us a better quality picture and the upload it directly on this site.

Best regards,
      Hannes
      Hey Hannes, my id check was unsuccessful also because of a missed call. I told them to call again tomorrow and 15min before my phone was supposed to ring they sent me an email about failing id check, c'mon guys. Atleast call me freaking again!!!!
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hello koduleht,

I am sorry that you haven't passed our ID check and therefor cannot receive the $50 starting capital.

We are not able to disclose any information about our ID-check. The ID-check can't be repeated or the decision overturned. I am sorry if we made an incorrect decision.

You still can become an active member of PokerStrategy.com by selecting one of our great first deposit bonus codes. You can see all available poker rooms here:
      The Best Bonuses in Online Poker

Good luck,
      Hannes