Cannot Withdraw Profits

• welshblokee
      welshblokee
      Bronze
      Hi players, welcome to my frustration... I received the $50 starting capital, built this to $250+ in the first 2 days, I tried to withdraw just $200 so I would be leaving the starting capital in my account (BETFRED). But betfred will not allow it, even though I have shown them the forum posts here which say ANY amount OVER THE STARTING CAPITAL CAN BE WITHDRAWN AT ANY..ANY..ANY TIME..I have pasted the emails below....
      This following email is to BETFRED CUSTOMER SUPPORT....
      Hi there, I had a starting capital of $50 from pokerstrategy , I built this to $250 and wanted to withdraw the $200 profit but YOU would not allow me to and said that I had to clear the 2000 points and 1000 raked hands, THIS IS NOT THE CASE, it clearly states within pokerstrategys forums that ANY PROFIT OVER THE $50 STARTING CAPITAL CAN BE WITHDRAWN AT ANY ANY ANY ANY ANY TIME....
      I corresponded with pokerstrategy and they said that this is BETFRED MAKING A MISTAKE and that i just couldnt withdraw the initial $50 until hitting the points/hands.
      I tried chatting with online support and I could not get them to allow me to just withdraw my profits...furthermore to this, then in my frustration I just blew the entire bankroll..
      I then decided to play the next day, I asked online help that If I deposit my own cash, £200 then would there be any restrictions on cashouts, they told me that I couldnt even make withdrawals AFTER depositing until hitting 2000 points!! I reported this back to pokerstrategy and they said that BETFRED obviously have some issues and that they would be resolved if I contatced online help..
      Now tonight I have tried AGAIN, and still there are restrictions on my account!!!!!!!
      I hope this information is helpful and perhaps you will increase your retainer of players if you sort these issues out...
      In my opinion you also owe me $200 as you unlawfully denied me a withdrawal.....
      best wishes,

BETFREDS RESPONSE
      Dear David,

Thank you for contacting Betfred Poker Support.

I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the information you have received.

However, I am afraid that the information you have been given is correct. When a player signs up via Pokerstrategy and receive the free $50 there are Terms and Conditions that apply.

Before any withdrawals can be made from an account linked to Pokerstrategy a player will have to earn 1000 Raked hands or deposit $50 or more to release these restrictions. You will also need to earn 2000 ipoints to be able to withdraw your funds.

Since you have already made a deposit of £50 you only have to accumulate a total of 2000 points. So far you have accumulated 604.05 points.

I cannot comment on any information that you say you have received from Pokerstrategy, however; if you have a look at the terms and conditions presented at Pokerstrategy, you will see the following:

''Regarding payments (e.g. cashing out the starting capital, any winnings, rake back etc.) the terms and conditions of the respective Poker Site apply. Payments are made solely by the Poker Sites themselves. The User has no claims against PokerStrategy.com regarding payments.''

I hope that this information has been helpful to you.

Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again at support@betfredpoker.com, or via Live Help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Kind Regards,

Nina
      Gaming Services Representati
  • 5 replies
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      So ... what's the problem? They explained everything nicely and while I'm sure u believed u could withdraw, it's also standard (on every site I know of) that u have to accumulate certain amount of points before u can withdraw anything, if u subscribe to the pokerstrategy offer.

This is perfectly reasonable, since it's likely the site that gives u the 50$, while pokerstrategy only vouches that a certain amount of players they recommend will make it worth the the risk they are taking by handing out 50$ a player. It's only sound business that they protect their "investment" somehow. I'm sure it sux for u, but it's not like there aren't gonna be strings attached with offers such as this ... nothing is free in the world of poker.
    • welshblokee
      welshblokee
      Bronze
      the problem is that when one site says one thing and another site says another, and why would you support a poker site, they rake enough from us players as that is without holding on to profits which are gained from other players and not them in any way shape or form. And even after I have deposited my own £200 I cannot make withdrawals ( even leaving in the $50 )
      I wont rant anymore as I dont like to waste my time.
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      I don't think I was siding with the poker site ... my point was being reasonable about things nothing more. I'm sure it sux or u not to be able to get "your" money but surely u can understand and accept the reasons why that is not possible.

The more correct way of looking at this "free" money would be if u realize that u are getting an advance on ur bonus which u have yet to clear. As for not being able to withdraw money u upload urself, that should be borderline criminal and I doubt u would be unable to cash out whatever u uploaded after say 2 days.
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Good morning,

I'll bring your issue up with my colleagues, who will try and find out if we can help you here :)

Hadi
    • welshblokee
      welshblokee
      Bronze
      Hi, I was wondering if you have any feedback on this situation I have found myself in.....
      best wishes,
      Dave..