Moving up the limit. What about stats?

• SilverSag
      SilverSag
      Bronze
      I am currently moving up from NL10 to NL25. Some of the players from NL10 are also playing NL25 and I do already have a significant amount of data on them (500-4000 hands).

Can someone please give me an advise:

Should I keep the stats from NL10 (or any other lower limit) when I am moving up the limit? Or should I assume that they would be playing significantly diffrent game and start gathering data all over again only from that particular limit?

Thank you in advance!
  • 3 replies
    • TheSenseman
      TheSenseman
      Silver
      Normally, players do not change their game that much so you could simply keep all hands.

On the other side, some of those hands could have happened half a year ago and that makes it harder to decide.
    • SilverSag
      SilverSag
      Bronze
      Nah, I have been playing only a little more than a month, so it should not be problem.
    • mattbaillon
      mattbaillon
      Bronze
      Im no expert but i guess that they would genrally play the same kind of game. I find that when you play a NL100 you need to play alot more aggressive than at lower limits where you need to play tighter, but thats just my opinion.

Can anyone tell me something about bankroll management please. I understand that you should wager 2% of your BR at any one time but if i was to have a bankroll of $1000, would there be any point playing $5 tourneys most of the time or should you really be playing at 2% of your BR all the time?