Rake back

• icu123
      I was not sure how the rake back work. let say if I sign up full tilt poker though poker strategy do I get the rake back on my poker strategy account weekly or my full tilt account? how do I keep track how much I will received?
  • 3 replies
    • TheSenseman
      You will get one payment every friday into your FT-account and an email and the payment-information in the software.
    • EagleStar88
      Hi icu123,

The following sticky thread will answer most of your questions and has other useful information, for example what is deducted before a rakeback payment is made.

In terms of tracking, it isn't currently possible to track your rakeback. You can get an idea of how much it might be by calculating back from how many PokerStrategy points you earn or the net earned rake indicated by certain software products, PokerStrategy Elephant, PT3, but this isn't an exact science.

I personally tend to just forget about it and then Friday is always a nice surprise ;)

Hope this helps, do please shout if you need clarification on any aspect.

Best regards,

• peche025
      Well everything changed at FT today when they introduced the black card and changed rake from a dealt to a contributed method so any calculations will be difficult. You will just have to build up a sample size and figure out yourself how much rakeback you get /1k hands or something.