Question about stars 90 man turbo tourneys

• Murn90
      Murn90
      Bronze
      Hey all.
      I'm wondering if those are grindable? The structure is slower and the payout structure is more flat it seems.
      How is this affecting our play? are we still playing for first like any other tourney (unless satelite) or are we trying also to make the money?

One last thing, does anyone know how the trafic is with these?

-Murn90
  • 9 replies
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      traffic is very slow in the 90 mans
    • Murn90
      Murn90
      Bronze
      Okay, but where to go from 2.2$ 180 man?

6.5$ 45 man? or is there other options?
    • Ickki
      Ickki
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Murn90
      Okay, but where to go from 2.2$ 180 man?

6.5$ 45 man? or is there other options?
      Why don't you stick with the 180 mans and move up the limits?
    • dangermowse
      dangermowse
      Bronze
      If u wanna 90 it up goto Full Tilt.
    • NatRPheM
      NatRPheM
      Bronze
      Very true, full tilt is way ahead of stars when it comes to SnG in my opinion. The "deep" stack play is such an awesome add on to the 90man turbos, gives a bigger edge as well obv.
    • TheRebuz
      TheRebuz
      Diamond
      Originally posted by NatRPheM
      Very true, full tilt is way ahead of stars when it comes to SnG in my opinion. The "deep" stack play is such an awesome add on to the 90man turbos, gives a bigger edge as well obv.
      what?really? tilt > stars in SNG or MTT hmmm ?(

how can you have a biger edge in skills in 3k stacks turbos(3-6min levels) vs 1500 stacks (10-15min levels)
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      for me the 90 man knockout (deepstack turbo) at full tilt is the way to go. Very very soft imo. Im a relative newcommer with plenty to learn but am running at +27% roi (844 games) at the 3.30s and +28% (208 games (yes i know sample size sucks)) at the 6.50s.

Play tight and they just give you chips. then with 20-30 to go, step it up a gear and play with some controlled agression. Slow down when you hit the final table and let them know each other out and then speed up again with 3-4 left.

in answer to the original question, yes they are very grindable
    • NatRPheM
      NatRPheM
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheRebuz

how can you have a biger edge in skills in 3k stacks turbos(3-6min levels) vs 1500 stacks (10-15min levels)
      If you read the topic it says "90 man _TURBO_ tourneys" which is the reason the 3K turbo on Tilt comes with a bigger edge + obv its knockout so alot of people just go apesh!t for that reason alone.

BTW MTT on Stars are way bigger/better IMO.
    • TheRebuz
      TheRebuz
      Diamond
      Originally posted by TheRebuz

If you read the topic it says "90 man _TURBO_ tourneys" which is the reason the 3K turbo on Tilt comes with a bigger edge + obv its knockout so alot of people just go apesh!t for that reason alone.

BTW MTT on Stars are way bigger/better IMO.
      ups sorry my bad