vilain 40/23/7.4 more then 200hands

should I call river bet or not?

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.02/$0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Known players:
      BU (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is BU with A, A.
      MP3 raises to $0.15, CO folds, Hero raises to $0.47, 2 folds, MP3 calls $0.32.

Flop: ($1.01) Q, 6, 6 (2 players)
      MP3 checks, Hero bets $0.67, MP3 calls $0.67.

Turn: ($2.35) 2 (2 players)
      MP3 checks, Hero bets $1.65, MP3 calls $1.65.

River: ($5.65) 4 (2 players)
      MP3 bets $4.50, Hero calls $4.47.

Final Pot: $14.62.

Results follow:

Hero shows two pairs, aces and sixs(As Ac).
      MP3 shows a flush, king high(Th Kh).

MP3 wins with a flush, king high(Th Kh).
  • 4 replies
    • LiquidCity
      Im going broke too. You need to win this 3 out of 10 times, you have an overpair in a 3-bet pot so wp imo.
    • dallievas
      I have to say I made my mind and looked at the results after.
      Yes you can call because you have less then 33% to win and bla bla bla, but it's very opponent dependent.You need reads,notes to make that call correct.Opp is loose aggressive donking big on the river, he can have a lot of s*it u do not expect to see.Lags usually bluff on flop,turn,less on the river.River bet is pretty big,it's not good ( he can think,you can check behind or in opposite you can fold).You have to watch his hands on showhdown and how he is valuebetting big hands,how medium weak hands, how often he bluff on the river.Yeah it's very opponent dependent and those hard folds can save u a bit money.
    • MaestroOfZerg

Hard to say, I don't expect him to play Qx like that too often even after seeing his stats. Since the backdoor flush got there and the other hand he's more likely to play like this is QQ/6x, I think it's foldable if you don't believe villain could have flatted KK+ preflop, that he could play this way as well.

It's one of those spots where we can put villain on worse hands truly, but it's always "maybe he plays worse hands like that" opposed to "he would for sure play better hands this way", so all-in-all until you have called down a bunch of these you can't really have an opinion of your own. Personally I'm folding unless I've seen him take a "slowplay" line with top pair before.

Hope it helps.
    • yeahyoung0312
      Easy river fold. Ch/call 2 streets and donk river on THAT board = a monster that doesn't want to miss value.

Not many players on this level will bluff on that river card, not to mention it is a paired board.