My poker stats

• rubysilesia
      rubysilesia
      Silver
      I've installed PokerTracker recently. Here's my stats. Any comment is welcome. Few words of explanation. Ignore NL25 stats (I played drunk, very stupid :rolleyes: ;) ). I've been playing for about 4 months. My game was very swingy at first (with a lot of leaks), than I started playing strictly according to BSS (well best I could) . For about a month or so I've been playing looser and had some major swings as well but it settled down as I'm improving post flop game. So this stats contains a lot of experimenting, tilting and swings. Feel free to comment.

• 4 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi rubysilesia!

I think they look fine. But your VPIP and PFR values differ a lot. Normally there should be a gap of 4 at most. It seems like you are limping a lot. If you are first in try to raise more (e.g. all pocket pairs from every position). But be careful: If you feel uncomfortable or lose a lot of money by doing this, you should switch back to your old style. Every positive winrate is good! :D

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • rubysilesia
      rubysilesia
      Silver
      Thanks for comment Puschkin. I do limp too much I'm trying to fix it(although it's hard coz I won a lot with speculative hands, it's always tempting). I dont really have a specific style. I play different strategies, text book tight aggressive (as in articles), loose aggressive, tight passive. I try to adjust it to opponents (with PokerTracker it is way easier). Recently I play loose generally. And tighten up if it's necessary. I experiment with preflop game a lot raising from 2.5 to 4BB, 3BB mostly first in, I also don't follow the rule 1BB per limper and raise according to hand strength, pot, opponents. I think there's a lot of potential in preflop adjustments and player profiling. Still do some really bad post flop mistakes but working on that.
    • Nunki
      Nunki
      Bronze
      Position stats can give a good indication of how you play and are therefore worth posting. For example, you complete more often than I would in the SB. This might be OK for you but it could be worth looking at. You also defend against steals fairly often too. Just thoughts.

I'd be a bit wary about raising too many hands PF though. With loads of loose callers and very little post-flop FE at these games you definitely want to raise tightly OOP. Over-limping is OK too with position because of the impled odds . Small PP's play terribly OOP (if you don't hit the flop) versus loose aggressive types since you will never know where you stand and will be frequently be outplayed even by mediocre players.
    • rubysilesia
      rubysilesia
      Silver
      Thanks Nunki. I added two more screenshots.