This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Elephant dont work...

• Shakalis
      Shakalis
      Bronze
      Hello,

I have a problem with my elephant , when i download newest elephant and install it and restart my PC , i cant start the elephant when i double click. It dont do anything ...

Can some one can tell whats the problem ? And how to fix it ?

Thank you.
  • 4 replies
    • stanisluv
      stanisluv
      Originally posted by Larres
      Hi all,

the latest release v0.90 runs fine using Windows XP.
      But in some occasions, in general when installing this version onto a freshly installed XP, without Microsoft's .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 previously installed, the MouseHookdll.dll located in the Elephants root directory can not be loaded and the Elephant won't start.

As a hotfix just download and install .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (click) besides the already installed .NET Framework 4, while we're looking into the problem.

Cheers,
      L
    • Shakalis
      Shakalis
      Bronze
      Ok thank you now all its ok with elephant ...

But now i have another problem with database server PostegrySQL...
      So the thing is i installed new window and thats why i copyed all PostagrySQL map from old window to new one. But when i open elephant and wrrite in PostagrySQL my old name and password there are showed messege " Connection to database server lost! " Whats the problem ? And can somebody help to fix it ?

Thank you.
    • stanisluv
      stanisluv
      Are you copy Windows user profile for PostgreSQL too? Is not then simply install PostgreSQL in folder with "data" folder.
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Have you installed postgreSQL properly on your new Windows installation?