Elephant dont work...

• Shakalis
      Shakalis
      Bronze
      Hello,

I have a problem with my elephant , when i download newest elephant and install it and restart my PC , i cant start the elephant when i double click. It dont do anything ...

Can some one can tell whats the problem ? And how to fix it ?

Thank you.
  • 4 replies
    • stanisluv
      stanisluv
      Originally posted by Larres
      Hi all,

the latest release v0.90 runs fine using Windows XP.
      But in some occasions, in general when installing this version onto a freshly installed XP, without Microsoft's .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 previously installed, the MouseHookdll.dll located in the Elephants root directory can not be loaded and the Elephant won't start.

As a hotfix just download and install .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (click) besides the already installed .NET Framework 4, while we're looking into the problem.

Cheers,
      L
    • Shakalis
      Shakalis
      Bronze
      Ok thank you now all its ok with elephant ...

But now i have another problem with database server PostegrySQL...
      So the thing is i installed new window and thats why i copyed all PostagrySQL map from old window to new one. But when i open elephant and wrrite in PostagrySQL my old name and password there are showed messege " Connection to database server lost! " Whats the problem ? And can somebody help to fix it ?

Thank you.
    • stanisluv
      stanisluv
      Are you copy Windows user profile for PostgreSQL too? Is not then simply install PostgreSQL in folder with "data" folder.
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Have you installed postgreSQL properly on your new Windows installation?