Your nominations for member of the month September

• HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hello folks,

By participating in the member of the month poll, you have the chance to give a little thank you to another user who has shown extraordinary commitment within the community. You can submit your suggestion by October 8th!

If a user struck you as particularly helpful during September, feel free to nominate him here.

The following list shows the criteria a user has to fulfill for us to accept the nomination:
      1. Active member
        The candidate must have been active since the last member of the month poll. A user is considered active if he posted in September. For Beginners, a fully completed profile (name and address) are an additional requirement.

2. Current topic
        The reason for the nomination must be within the named time frame.

3. Reason
        In order for us to understand the nomination, you must name a specific reason why this user should be nominated. You can only nominate one user per poll, with the last nomination being considered final.

4. Quality nominations
        With the nominations, we take quality over quantity. Nominations that were made "just for fun" or to mock the user in question will be disregarded for our users' protection. Nominations for actions on another user's expense will also be disregarded.

5. Legitimacy
        A user that has broken our T&C or forum rules since the last poll can't be nominated. The same applies for users who have shown a very negative attitude in the past.

6. Self-nomination
        You can't nominate yourself.

7. Self-disqualification
        Every user has the right to disqualify himself.

8. PokerStrategy.com Employees
        Employees and freelancers of PokerStrategy.com can only be nominated for actions outside their own duties.

The winner will be interviewed and receives a shirt from our Shop (except the Diamond shirts).

We're looking forward to your suggestions!
      Hannes

• 10 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      We except some nominations. :)
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      I nominate this fish
      :f_biggrin:
      both because of its happy smile but mostly because of its great spirit
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Nominate ihufa.

Always with a nice attitude, cheering up the community with her nice blog and postings for a long time.
    • rorrlsh
      rorrlsh
      Bronze
      I definitely nominate jbpatzer...
      He has a pretty interesting blog that is updated regularly, about the different games he plays, ST SnG, SSS.
      He is active member of a community, answering questions, sharing his knowledge and resources with others.
      He is also up for sweat sessions most of the time so...
      easy pick...
      jbpatzer for september
    • asmirovic
      asmirovic
      Global
      My vote goes to jbpatzer

The guy has overall positive mentality, has awesome blog which he updates dailly and making laugh many of us with hes funny comments and monthy python videos.
      Hes pretty active in community and in poker field as player( play SSS, BSS,super turbo SNGs) and active learner(sweating SSS with me and couple of guys, and also with other people who play SNGs).
      Suggested me few really cool books about poker, which made things clearer for me.

You should also check out hes thread : Alternatives to ICM which is great.

Am sure other guys mentioned in this threat are great, but unfortunately I dont know them, so I think jbpatzer is a person to collect the prize this month.

Cheers
    • TheLastNail
      TheLastNail
      Black
      for this month i nominate our friend, moderator and a very decent poker plr who made 1 of the most brutal transformations over the course of last months from a raking FL machine into a winning NL plr.

Opal99

Opal also leads an absurdly motivating blog Opal's blog , just check out his last few posts where he turns into a robotic machine pursuing true kalocagatia, getting up early in the mornings just to prove to himself he can stay organized and make most of his time outside of poker as well, practising some martial art, going to gym, and ofc poker and he signed up to continue with school as well (omg, this guy is just crazy!).

This year, Opal also finished Bc. of his school, another kind of his challenges most ppl in his position when earning solidly from poker already, won't even consider. Opal also played a pivotal role in my poker career's progress last year, believe it or not, he was indeed my 1st ever poker contact, and he never turned his back to me as to a newbie when i felt rly down.

I am voting for this true fighter and inspiration for many as for a member of the month of September.
    • gedwashere91
      gedwashere91
      Bronze
      Originally posted by asmirovic
      My vote goes to jbpatzer
      +1
    • JohnTheGreatest
      JohnTheGreatest
      Silver
      Originally posted by gedwashere91
      Originally posted by asmirovic
      My vote goes to jbpatzer
      +1
      guess it's +2 now ;)

yep, he is very active, jb's posts always make some sense (fun, interesting, smart) and are worth reading. :s_thumbsup:
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Last day for your suggestions.

I expect some more nominations. :D
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Thank you for your posts.

We will open the thread with the poll in the next days.