Global
      Everest Poker $2.00 No Limit Hold'em - 4 players - View hand 958911
      The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

Hero (BB): $1.79
      CO: $1.87
      BTN: $1.99
      SB: $1.61

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero is BB with K :club: Q :club:
      CO calls $0.02, 1 fold, SB calls $0.01, Hero raises to $0.08, CO calls $0.06, SB calls $0.06

Flop: ($0.24) 5 :spade: A :spade: J :club: (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.15, CO calls $0.15, SB calls $0.15

Turn: ($0.69) 4 :club: (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.35, CO folds, SB calls $0.35

River: ($1.39) 3 :spade: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks

two calingstation

PRF: stand. i only thinks bigger rasie here.

F: i miss and i have BFD + gutshot but i play vs to calingstation so i thinks best play here is c/f.

T: As played i have FD+gutshot so i thinks bet here is ok one player vs 2 calingstation c/c i think is best option.
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Betting the flop is fine. We have the nut no pair so these guys will actually call us with worse hands like QT/spades sometimes against which we'll win at showdown, also even on AJ5 2t loose players who up with a lot of middling cards that have no hope of improving that they'll have to fold (if they don't no big deal, we get value).

On the turn we can't really hope to make both of them fold (maybe 5x) but we have a good amount of outs, sometimes as many as 18 against Jx, and we're still ahead of random draws. Coupled with the fact that building the pot a bit allows us to shove the river against Ax every time we hit one of our nutted outs and that it's quite unlikely one of these guys will check/raise us on the turn, I like your turn bet as well.

Hope it helps.