This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] KK NL5 3bet pot

• dannyf85
      dannyf85
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      SB ($3.21)
      BB ($1.86)
      UTG ($13.90)
      UTG+1 ($4.36)
      UTG+2 ($5.21)
      MP1 ($10.26)
      Hero ($5.44)
      CO ($5.33)
      BTN ($10.71)

Dealt to Hero K:heart: K:club:

fold, UTG+1 calls $0.05, fold, MP1 raises to $0.26, Hero raises to $0.80, fold, BTN calls $0.80, fold, fold, fold, fold

FLOP ($1.98) 8:heart: 7:diamond: T:heart:

Hero bets $1.45, BTN raises to $4.70, Hero calls $3.19 (AI)

TURN ($11.26) 8:heart: 7:diamond: T:heart: 4:heart:

RIVER ($11.26) 8:heart: 7:diamond: T:heart: 4:heart: 3:spade:

Not too sure wether this call is correct. I had roughly 500 hands on this guy and hes playing 17/9 A.F 7

After he calls my 3bet i put him on TT+. AK maybe, post flop cbet is standard i think for value and protection, he shoves giving me pot odds of 2.5:1 I dont think he has 2pair or the straight seen as he called the 3bet pre so i put him on top set or overpairs. I checked this out with equilator giving him all posible sets and JJ+ which shows i have 46% equity which i think is a correct call. I just wanted to check that my line of thought is correct and that i'm not missing something out
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

If he had been a tag with relatively tight stats I'd have said your range was too wide, but since he's fishy it might even be too tight. He seems to be "just" calling a lot more than he should for his own good, so I wouldn't put it past him to show up with 77+ there.

I don't really think you have a choice tho this hand pretty much plays itself. It would take a pretty sick read to consider folding to that shove. NH.

Hope it helps.