Black Card Cash Bonuses

• 7 replies
    • ivanr123
      ivanr123
      Bronze
      Be sure it will affect rakeback.
      It is actually less profitable considering point value, but without Black Card you can not get Cash bonus for points at all. That is the only benefit from Black card I see.
    • Gabinr1
      Gabinr1
      Bronze
      (C) Bonuses: All bonuses, whether first deposit, mid/end year, IronMan, Academy, Ad hoc etc;

(E) Used Points: Spending of FTP points (approx $0.005 per point), IronMan Medals (approx $0.20-$0.25 per Medal) & Academy Credits;

With Black Card you spend FTP points to buy a bonus... Which aplies here?

I think things should be clearer.
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      Go to twoplustwo forums and search for black card, there are a few good threads that may answer your question with lots of calculations in them for proof. (if i had the links i would post them)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Gabinr1,

Yes, we will shortly be overhauling the Rakeback sticky as there have been a couple of developments recently that we need to update (tournament tickets, black card etc).

As per your quote, Full Tilt had previously advised that all bonuses would be deductable from your Net Earned Rake (N.E.R.) prior to calculating a rakeback payment. This doesn't always seem to be the case, but it was the official line from Full Tilt so included in the sticky. Any bonus that doesn't get deducted for whatever reason would be a.... well literary a bonus on top ;)

Whilst we haven't had official confirmation yet from FTP, I'm pretty sure that the Black Card cash bonuses would be treated the same way as other bonuses (i.e. would affect rakeback).

In terms of the deduction, it is only applied once, even if bought with ftp points, so if you purchase a $100 bonus, $100 will be deducted from your N.E.R. which has the effect of $27 reduction in lost potential rakeback.

Hope this helps, I will update the sticky in a few days when back home.

Best regards,

Bart
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      it has been confirmed by full tilt; the bonuses from black are deducted from the MGR at the time of cashing them not when spending the FTPs
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thazar
      it has been confirmed by full tilt; the bonuses from black are deducted from the MGR at the time of cashing them not when spending the FTPs
      Thanks thazar, will update the sticky soon and rejig the format a little to make it a little clearer than present. If anyone has any ideas, feedback or input for this, drop me a pm or reply in the sticky thread.

Many thanks,

Bart
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      another thing I realise about the rakeback is and the PS points. it seem that the PS points have also changed from dealt rake to contributed rake. SO we should still be able to calculate the rake from there (obviouisly approximately without the deduction). BVut again I might be mistaking. :)