This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL30SH: TT on JXX board

• Chenghao
      Chenghao
      Bronze
      Cassava Poker $0.15/$0.30 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 960025
      The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

MP: $36.50
      CO: $24.05
      BTN: $29.16
      Hero (SB): $90.55
      BB: $25.00
      UTG: $35.04

Pre Flop: ($0.45) Hero is SB with T :diamond: T :heart:
      UTG calls $0.30, 2 folds, BTN calls $0.30, Hero raises to $1.50, 1 fold, UTG calls $1.20, BTN calls $1.20

Flop: ($4.80) 8 :heart: J :club: 7 :spade: (3 players)
      Hero bets $2.40, UTG calls $2.40, BTN folds

Turn: ($9.60) 4 :spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, UTG checks

River: ($9.60) 2 :club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, UTG bets $7.20, Hero folds

Final Pot: $9.60
      UTG wins $1.92
      (Rake: $7.68)

Villian 30 hands fishy stats : 51/14/1

river call ?
  • 4 replies
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      he bets really a lot but T and R didnt really change much and we dont know where are we in the hand

I would bet a bit mre on F , like 2.80 maybe even 3.10
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      If you check river you likely should call his bet, since he can valuebet there worse one pair hands than yours
      I´d likely just b/f myself to 5$
    • Chenghao
      Chenghao
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      If you check river you likely should call his bet, since he can valuebet there worse one pair hands than yours
      so if he raises i know i am behind ? he can call with lower pairs , and if he folds , thats a good result too.

should i double barrel in this case then ch/c the river ?

or should i one shot and done , ch/c both streets ?

which is a better line to take ?

the 1st one if he does draw to some cards ? like straight draws with 56 , 69 ( 9T is a made straight )

the 2nd one is done for pot control .
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Chenghao
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      so if he raises i know i am behind ? he can call with lower pairs , and if he folds , thats a good result too.

which is a better line to take ?

the 1st one if he does draw to some cards ? like straight draws with 56 , 69 ( 9T is a made straight )

the 2nd one is done for pot control .
      so if he raises i know i am behind ? he can call with lower pairs , and if he folds , thats a good result too- against 51/14 likely yes. once he raises turn you´re behind.

- I think I would likely go for pot control. You´re not really getting value 3 streets so better to check turn and let him bluff/bet with worse hands and if turn is c/c then I´d valuebet river myself. Also that way he can´t really bluff you out with worse hands (although don´t think that is going to happen too often)

He can have some draws, but you have two blockers for Tx, so I wouldn´t worry about that too often. I think he likely just have one pair hand more often or maybe 9x and it is either if you think you´re ahead enough times ahead to bet yourself turn or try to go for pot control, since even with Jx these player might easily just check behind