This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

All comments on my Pt3 layout welcomed!

• 2 replies
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Is there any reason you aren't using the tabbed popups? Yours is a lot more basic than the default but I guess you did that on purpose?
    • Chenghao
      Chenghao
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tokyoaces
      Is there any reason you aren't using the tabbed popups? Yours is a lot more basic than the default but I guess you did that on purpose?
      this is done so that i can have an overall picture with just a glance
      if things are taken to the flop i would look at his popup. otherwise the hud will suffice.

e.g. : like if i want to see if i glance his Cbet is 100 , i need to click the turn tab to check if his cbet on turn is 100/50 or 0 . If the turn cbet is 100 - he double barrels every time , 50 , sometimes , 0 none of the time.

for the 3rd case , none of the time , i can glance at his wtsd and w$sd.

if its like 20 wtsd and 100 w$sd , it means he seldom goes Showdown but when he does , he usually have the best hands , i would float this guy often.

if i see he has like 50 or 100 cbet turn , i would then glance at his folding tendencies if he fold to cbet(n/a in this case) /bet / 3bet /raise.

Using tabbed popups usually don't give me a decent picture of his tendencies and need to switch among the tabs too often , by the time i learn of his tendencies , it would be time out already