All comments on my Pt3 layout welcomed!

• 2 replies
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Is there any reason you aren't using the tabbed popups? Yours is a lot more basic than the default but I guess you did that on purpose?
    • Chenghao
      Chenghao
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tokyoaces
      Is there any reason you aren't using the tabbed popups? Yours is a lot more basic than the default but I guess you did that on purpose?
      this is done so that i can have an overall picture with just a glance
      if things are taken to the flop i would look at his popup. otherwise the hud will suffice.

e.g. : like if i want to see if i glance his Cbet is 100 , i need to click the turn tab to check if his cbet on turn is 100/50 or 0 . If the turn cbet is 100 - he double barrels every time , 50 , sometimes , 0 none of the time.

for the 3rd case , none of the time , i can glance at his wtsd and w$sd.

if its like 20 wtsd and 100 w$sd , it means he seldom goes Showdown but when he does , he usually have the best hands , i would float this guy often.

if i see he has like 50 or 100 cbet turn , i would then glance at his folding tendencies if he fold to cbet(n/a in this case) /bet / 3bet /raise.

Using tabbed popups usually don't give me a decent picture of his tendencies and need to switch among the tabs too often , by the time i learn of his tendencies , it would be time out already