The Bonus Truth

• motherBLUE
      Well... many of us register, pass the quiz, open accounts in poker sites, upload proof of residence, send ID picture, complain, post in the forum, write tickets, wait, wait more and still no respose or even a slight glance of the so called free bonu$. Where is my bonus???

What could possibly take so long? How many people are in the staff... 1?
      Am I just wasting my time? Have I been fooled? %¨@¨#%# SCREW THIS!

W A I T

I am proof that PokerStrategy is authentic and honest, and so is the bonus.

I did everything above, had to wait, posted etc... but in the end I RECEIVED MY BONUS.

So there´s no need to worry, to stress, to behave badly, to write obscene tickets and posts, and most of all... to be in a hurry. I say this due to the simple fact that what seems like an eternity to us, in reality is just a couple of working business days!

And that´s how we grow, we experience something and analyze it, and learn from it. I learned that even though I had no patience and complained about not receiving the bonus, by being polite and taking advantage of the waiting time to do something productive, is definately going to be an advantage when hitting the tables!

Living, learning and sharing knowledge.

Thank you PokerStrategy,

J Fernandes
  • 1 reply