Hi all!!!

• 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi vcr01 & welcome to the community,

So tell us a little about yourself, are you new to poker? or been playing some time?
      Which variant of poker are you likely to be playing most NL, FL, sng's, tournaments?

Don't be afraid to ask any questions you have in the forums, all of our members are extremely friendly with good humour and always willing to help fellow community members with their game.

Wishing you every success and enjoyment in your poker,

Best regards,

Bart
    • charliesrp
      charliesrp
      Basic
      Hi
      This is Charlies..
      Cool going guy currently staying in New york..
      Playing poker is my passion and I love to play all the time.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey charliesrp,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the Community.

Unfortunately we are not able to accept members who currently reside in the U.S.A.

Full details are provided by our Head Admin in the following link:

We are sorry that we cannot therefore help or provide membership to you at this time, but hope that you appreciate our position and the reasons for it.

We all would like to wish you well with your future poker wherever you choose to play.

Best Regards,

Kyle.
    • inahoto
      inahoto
      Bronze
      hi, nice to be here ... i passed da quiz ... i was a calling station ... but nw i'll play like a tag ... wen i get my $50 !thank you!
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey inahoto,

Welcome to PokerStrategy and the community.

We have lots to offer you here, ranging from the starting capital and strategy guides through to free live coaching sessions, strategy videos and sample hands forums. They all help you to develop your game and to give you the best possible chance of playing profitable poker.
      Take your time to browse the various different benefits of your free membership here.

We also have a very active and friendly community here with lots of hugely experienced members who are keen to pass on their thoughts, expertise and experience to fellow members.

All in all, I think you will like it here and we all wish you every success and enjoyment in your poker. Look forward to seeing you active within the forums in due course.

Regards,

Kyle.