Second $50

• 21 replies
    • peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      Be lucky :D , my understanding is that from time to time so people are picked at random, if your one of the lucky ones you'll get an email.
    • MIMIso
      MIMIso
      Bronze
      Hah, I was picked for 2nd 50$. Unfortunately, its on Full Tilt where I had an account looooong time ago. Stupid rule. :)
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey antstruk,

While it's not completely random, a user has to meet certain conditions to be eligible for a $50 capital - and we don't give those out on a regular basis.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • joga84
      joga84
      Bronze
      i was picked too get second bonus and make acc. on partypoker!! so tell me what now?i just wait or....?
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey joga84,

It's the same deal as when you first signed up and received your 1st free $50 starting capital.
      All details should be explained in the email you received stating you were picked for the free 2nd $50 Starting capital.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • VladimirLaki
      VladimirLaki
      Bronze
      So how do one get picked for 2nd $50 ?
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey VladimirLaki,

As previously stated in above post, While it's not completely random, a user has to meet certain conditions to be eligible for a $50 capital - and we don't give those out on a regular basis.

Obviously we can't give out details of what these conditions are, plus they change regularly.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      Originally posted by justkyle88
      Hey VladimirLaki,

Obviously we can't give out details of what these conditions are, plus they change regularly.
      you must play like ivey
    • vitulis2
      vitulis2
      Bronze
      When should I expect a $50 transfer to my account? Day, 2 days or more? Thank you...
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey vitulis2,

Are you asking about First $50 free starting capital or the 2nd free $50 starting capital.
      It looks like your already bronze so you should have received your 1st $50 Free starting capital.
      If you are asking about the 2nd free $50 starting capital, it should arrive in ~48hrs.

regards,

Kyle.
    • vitulis2
      vitulis2
      Bronze
      Thank you, yes, I was asking about the 2nd 50 :) Waiting... :D
    • Dobby21
      Dobby21
      Bronze
      I don't understand, what exactly i have to do to earn second 50 $. I have no friends who like to join so i get a chance to earn up to 100$ .. Any suggestions?
      Thank you!
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Dobby21,

You do not need to do anything. If you are one of the lucky ones to receive a 2nd capital offer you will be notified by email.

They cannot however be requested, just the luck of the draw.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by justkyle88
      Hey antstruk,

While it's not completely random, a user has to meet certain conditions to be eligible for a $50 capital - and we don't give those out on a regular basis.

Regards,

Kyle.

I've read it was completely random before.. and i was about to say that's bullshit and not random and that i was pretty sure there were conditions but you already said it.

90% sure you need to have raked a certain amount to be elligible for it.. If you went busto in 2 days like me then no chance in hell tbh.
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      RL friend of mine I recruited here busted in 2-3 days on his initial ,and got a second. I've only gotten $10 for the recruitment, to show how fast he busted.
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fruktpuff
      RL friend of mine I recruited here busted in 2-3 days on his initial ,and got a second. I've only gotten $10 for the recruitment, to show how fast he busted.
      He could have raked nearly ~$49 depending on the site he played and was just short of raking in the 100SP to get you $15 more.. Maybe you need to have raked 50% or $25 to be elligible for it who knows? So him not raking 100SP doesn't really say much.
    • MarianDragos
      MarianDragos
      Bronze
      The 2 nd starting capital 50 had arrive for me in 10 minutes. That was great they put it on pokerstars and until now i manage to do it x4 like 200$
    • scscpoker
      scscpoker
      Bronze
      Can you tell at least if its possible to get 2nd capital if Im active player? Because some people was telling that they got their 2nd capital after not playing for 2 months etc., just wanna know if can be true.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Can't say scscpoker, mainly as I don't know, but to be honest those that have received a 2nd capital have been pretty random.

It of course always pays to be an active member, there are always lots of promotions etc going on in the news page and forums.

Make good use of the 1st starting capital everyone, a 2nd is not guaranteed, luck of the draw.

Best regards,

Bart